¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,372 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
lol... yeah, it was good racing though... we should do a C&M race as the closer one day, limit the cars to factory only cars, no custom tunes, GTR's as cats and something small as the mice... 2 teams... timed race would fit in perfectly for that type of racing instead of laps...
that would be interesting!
 
I think that Riffelsee I'm just gonna park it, I can't do that damn hill....
awww cmon man, its gona be the funnest race! everyone gona mess up!
 
i need help tuning the GT-R NISMO Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 to run 1:20 or less at Laguna Seca
thats up barretts alley! hes a great tuner!
 
I have the car handling the way I like, I just need gearing... well for the car to turn more under acceleration
 
but hes never won in sprint cup
 
sorry, i copied the wrong message
 
and he has 1 pole in sprint cup :)
 
i know he won a pole when did he win in sprint cup?
 
ERAUfan97
whats ABG?
Some team goes by that in GT6 also. It may stand for the same thing but I don't know.
 
USA made it to round of 16 :), but lost to Germany :(.
 
Back