¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,373 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
honestly, to almost beat Portugal and lose by 1 to germany........pretty darn good
 
I got it to handle right but the trans is slow from 1st to 3rd...

i found that if u detuned it to 565 pp ish then it made it more manageable
 
Got room for one more this Saturday?
hello r34! of course we have room! we currently have 11 regulars so there is definitely room! the races for this week are on the front page. any trouble or any questions, please feel free to post them in the forum or message me or barrett5. we would also appreciate if you added us on PSN :) and we hope to see you there this Saturday at 8pm eastern! :)
 
hello r34! of course we have room! we currently have 11 regulars so there is definitely room! the races for this week are on the front page. any trouble or any questions, please feel free to post them in the forum or message me or barrett5. we would also appreciate if you added us on PSN :) and we hope to see you there this Saturday at 8pm eastern! :)
You got it! I look forward to a little real action! Will be adding and following now. See you all on Saturday!
 
Is PSN down? My internet just randomly quit working.
 
Either my phone internet is messed up, or your post doesn't say anything.
 
sorry, something went wrong with this website and wouldnt let me comment. its all good though :)
 
well, not all good.....some pictures are still missing
 
My internet is still out and now there is an update to GT6. :(:banghead:
 
Im on my phones data plan. My ps3 won't let me connect to the access point. Ive tried reseting, new options, reworking, nothing. I just got back from work and I just wanted to race. :< :grumpy::banghead:👎
 
I guess PSN is running really slow. I got on for a few minutes with phone tehhering and it wouldn't even let me connect to GT6 servers.
 
psn had a recent update to the ps3, try going to check if your system is up to date
 
Yeah I think it is. I downloaded the update about a week ago. I hadn't used my ps3 for some time since they shut down gt5 so it just sat for awhile
 
psn had a recent update to the ps3, try going to check if your system is up to date
Yea, I updated it. By the way the Goodwood update didn't need to download. It was automatically put in the game.
 
YEY, NOW I CAN SEE THE PICTURES!!
 
if 11 people race thats alot of points up for grabs
 
So who all is on the regular roster, or is it already posted somewhere that I can't find haha
 
Back