- 2,532

- Toronto, ON
- JKRACING___23
wat 250 pp cars?im gona make that a race!
wat 250 pp cars?im gona make that a race!
but i can still see whos at what ppthe lowest u can go in the room settings is 250
Just no tracks with hills.but i can still see whos at what pp
welp, there goes all the fun -_-Just no tracks with hills.
I'll see if I can get up the hills at Matterhorn.welp, there goes all the fun -_-
o yabut i can still see whos at what pp
omg that would be crazyI'll see if I can get up the hills at Matterhorn.
that would be interesting.....16hp hillclimb!I'll see if I can get up the hills at Matterhorn.
It made it using nitro, hit 75 downhill.that would be interesting.....16hp hillclimb!
well, almost.....just have to get the rankings correctstats are updated!
maybe make it 450pp or do Japanese 400 pp 4wd street carsno, but u already gave me your suggestion![]()
i was gona make it 450maybe make it 450pp or do Japanese 400 pp 4wd street cars
ki was gona make it 450![]()
450 pp Apricot hill street cars on comfort soft tires?i was gona make it 450![]()
jk was suggesting 450pp mini's450 pp Apricot hill street cars on comfort soft tires?
yeah i said thatminis
Ok.jk was suggesting 450pp mini's
new races up!
sweetnew races up!