¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,402 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
its for sure a race car it even says concept in the description
 
it says only 1 car was made and that it was to commemorate mazdas 50th anniversary its not a street car. i think if ur not going to ban it erau, kz and draghon shouldnt be allowed to use it
 
If I may, I would agree on the Mazda. And what's the ruling on the FXX? I await the official ruling on both. Look forward to this weeks race. I'll try not to lock up my PS3 during qualifying this time!
 
id say the fxx is a race car it comes with racing tires. i think a "street car" should be be a car that any1 no matter how rich or poor or no matter what country they live in should be able to go and buy that car and get it licensed to drive on the street and i know the rx500 u cant go buy new or used cuz theres only 1 that exists and probably its not for sale and in a museum probably the fxx right as u go to the dealer it say this is a circuit only model which means its not street legal
 
Last edited:
u may say that i cant buy an alfa, a daihatsu, a holden, a vauxhall, a renualt, a citreon, or a peugeot in north america but u can buy those cars in europe and japan and get them licensed
 
update: i took out the mini cooper races and put in a different one suggested by barrett (sorry i forgot about it). the mini cooper will be next week
 
id say the fxx is a race car it comes with racing tires. i think a "street car" should be be a car that any1 no matter how rich or poor or no matter what country they live in should be able to go and buy that car and get it licensed to drive on the street and i know the rx500 u cant go buy new or used cuz theres only 1 that exists and probably its not for sale and in a museum probably the fxx right as u go to the dealer it say this is a circuit only model which means its not street legal
bump
 
Last edited:
wat about the rx500. read wat i said i think wat i said how u describe a street car
 
u cant buy it and drive it on the street there was only 1 ever made to me that dosnt say street car
 
If I may, I would agree on the Mazda. And what's the ruling on the FXX? I await the official ruling on both. Look forward to this weeks race. I'll try not to lock up my PS3 during qualifying this time!
the FXX is a 'non-street legal, track only sports car' according to GT6 so no, its not allowed
 
u cant buy it and drive it on the street there was only 1 ever made to me that dosnt say street car
fine, i wont allow it, but stop whining about it. thats all i heard during that race and i will bring the hammer down if you choose to do it again
 
Last edited:
The other Mazdas I tested were all with in 5 tenths of each other. The RX 8 was fastest at 1:02.4. The Miata and RX7 were both 1:02.7. I would guess the Miata is best on tires and gas since it is lighter.
 
wat is the plan for qualifying for the race at the nurb ?
 
The RX 8 is also fastest for the 525 pp race. Ran a 1:22.8 with it. The Tacoma is faster than the LFA, M3 and C7 Corvette. It got 1:24.1. That just does not make sense that a truck is faster than high end sports cars.
 
o i think i get it the first timing loop line on the track ok
 
I'm not going to practice much for the Nurb race. I don't like the track very much. I have an Enzo and Alfa tuned for the race. Hopefully one of those is easy to drive. I wreck a lot at Nurburgring in cars I know well. So try to avoid my spinning car during the race.
 
I'm not going to practice much for the Nurb race. I don't like the track very much. I have an Enzo and Alfa tuned for the race. Hopefully one of those is easy to drive. I wreck a lot at Nurburgring in cars I know well. So try to avoid my spinning car during the race.
hahaha it will be just like the matterhorn race
 
we're only going to get 3 laps in at the nurb so there could be a 3 way tie for most laps lead. remember every 1 u dont wanna ran out of fuel on a track that big
 
we're only going to get 3 laps in at the nurb so there could be a 3 way tie for most laps lead. remember every 1 u dont wanna ran out of fuel on a track that big
i may add some extra time for that one
 
Back