¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,402 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
hahaha it will be just like the matterhorn race
I like Matterhorn though. I may just run a Fiat 500. I won't run out of gas and I should be able to keep control of a car that slow.
 
I like Matterhorn though. I may just run a Fiat 500. I won't run out of gas and I should be able to keep control of a car that slow.
hahaha if you want to, sure, why not
 
Can there be a price limit on the 1960s race. I don't want to grind for 15 million credits just to use it all on a car I'm only going to use once.
 
Can there be a price limit on the 1960s race. I don't want to grind for 15 million credits just to use it all on a car I'm only going to use once.
which would be
 
which would be
The Muria. I remember there was a 450 pp 1960s car time trial in GT5 and everyone on the top 256 leaderboard had a Muria. (I know because that was only 1 of 2 GT5 time trials I finished on that leaderboard.).
 
The Muria. I remember there was a 450 pp 1960s car time trial in GT5 and everyone on the top 256 leaderboard had a Muria. (I know because that was only 1 of 2 GT5 time trials I finished on that leaderboard.).
well, i will not post a price restriction....buy it at ur own cost. but i will say i will not be using one
 
ERAUfan97 post: 9834493
well, i will not post a price restriction....buy it at ur own cost. but i will say i will not be using one
The 7.5 mil Ferrari may give it a run for its money, but I will probably be in my cheap Toyota 2000GT.
 
Already a GT7 forum up. GT6 still feels like a new game. A lot more content is still yet to come on 6, but once GT6 quits getting content, then I will want GT7. Lets just hope PD still puts their main focus on GT6.
 
Already a GT7 forum up. GT6 still feels like a new game. A lot more content is still yet to come on 6, but once GT6 quits getting content, then I will want GT7. Lets just hope PD still puts their main focus on GT6.
a gt7 forum, really? thats ridiculous
 
gt6 has only been out for 7 months
 
Running 45.3 at Daytona.
Edit: 44.9
 
Last edited:
runninng i dont even know at nurburg cause the tracks fricking huge
No clean laps at Nurb for me. Clean and fast there seems impossible. Much easier to test at Daytona.
 
well first to the 3rd timing loop how bout we do qualifying on the gp track by who has the best time after 5 mins at the track
 
well first to the 3rd timing loop how bout we do qualifying on the gp track by who has the best time after 5 mins at the track
Yes, the GP easier than the old part too. Less wrecks.
 
interesting fact: i won a race last night by .001 and thought i was guaranteed that trophy only to find out it was only if u won by .01 -_- po'ed
 
I was #1 in the world in the race car time trial for about 30 minutes. After another 30 minutes I was 21st. Fun while it lasted.
20140702_231609.jpg

Of course, the picture is sideways, just my luck.
 
I was #1 in the world in the race car time trial for about 30 minutes. After another 30 minutes I was 21st. Fun while it lasted.View attachment 180001
Of course, the picture is sideways, just my luck.
first i clicked on it and it was like giant....thought my computer screwed up
 
holy crap love. i got on here and it says i have 10 alerts, all likes from you hahaha
 
ERAUfan97
Thank you for the rulings there. Looking forward to the NASCAR run. I will be in the Drive to End Hunger #24. I will try not to spin out the #48, as me and Jeff are getting to be cranky old men. :gtpflag: :cheers:
 
Back