I doubt that I will catch him to do it. Maybe when he laps.you are encouraged to spin the 48 out haha
u should be able to master it. oval way easier than ring hahaI just hope I can get a good tune in time. I've got a #18 Camry that can run with the big boys at Nur, but I haven't yet mastered Daytona. I guess we'll see.
Provided one does not lose the draft. Unless you turn boost on for this one.i think thats gona be the most competitive race
the draft is on real so it wont be terribly helpfulProvided one does not lose the draft. Unless you turn boost on for this one.
Good to know. Thanks for taking the time. I've to a lot of work to do. At least I think my Miata's ready. Talk to you guys later. Stay out of the weather!the draft is on real so it wont be terribly helpful
Just now seeing this post. I will be racing Saturdays NASCAR race in the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet. You can spin me out, but only if you can catch me.you are encouraged to spin the 48 out haha
He has the best lap, we all will be lucky to catch him.Just now seeing this post. I will be racing Saturdays NASCAR race in the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet. You can spin me out, but only if you can catch me.
it ain't always about speed in nascar, usually comes down to pit strategy and finding the perfect groove. Without those two your basically screwed hahaHe has the best lap, we all will be lucky to catch him.
im going 48 all the wayJust now seeing this post. I will be racing Saturdays NASCAR race in the #48 Lowe's Chevrolet. You can spin me out, but only if you can catch me.
good pointI
it ain't always about speed in nascar, usually comes down to pit strategy and finding the perfect groove. Without those two your basically screwed haha
I
it ain't always about speed in nascar, usually comes down to pit strategy and finding the perfect groove. Without those two your basically screwed haha
That's a good time. I haven't gotten close. Still in the 40s.I'm running 1:39.6 for the 1960s race.
pfff #43 always fastest!He has the best lap, we all will be lucky to catch him.
1.38.4I'm running 1:39.6 for the 1960s race.
how does #48 have best lap?He has the best lap, we all will be lucky to catch him.
gayim going 48 all the way
careful when opening the champagneYou are right about that. The #24 is fast, but will that be at the extra expense of mileage? I ain't no Brad K.!
I meant you have the best time.how does #48 have best lap?
What car are you using for that?1.38.4![]()
im pretty sure the same as uI meant you have the best time.
What car are you using for that?
I can probably get about half a second faster, but I doubt I will beat your lap.[quoteERAUfan97, post: 9841104, member: 247080"]im pretty sure the same as u
yey murica!! lets not get drunk![/quote]ERAUfan97 post: 9841155I can probably get about half a second faster, but I doubt I will beat your lap.
Oh and, Happy Birthday America!![]()
Thats root beer, if it was beer than the smile faces would look drunk.[/quote]yey murica!! lets not get drunk!
1.38.4![]()
but love, testing offline and racing online are 2 different things. i guarantee when we race, i will not touch that timeI'm getting tired of coming to this thread and having to say Oh crap!!!!![]()