¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
Good races tonight everyone, but I vote that the dirty race should be like the NASCAR all star race. Winner gets full points, but second on gets no points. That will make the fight for the lead more competitive and maybe the leader will not be in the lead the entire race....

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE ON A GREAT 1ST WEEK! THE FIRST 3 RACES WERE VERY FUN AND COMPETITIVE!! I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE BACK AGAIN NEXT WEEK! :)

hey, 6th, that is a good position considering that I joined the league late and missed the 2nd to last day and missed the 1st race of the yesterday's races

oh, oops, I didn't realize that the points just started, thought that was overall... well still, it's better then I thought I'd be considering that I can't place in those seasonal evens

oh, oops, I didn't realize that the points just started, thought that was overall... well still, it's better then I thought I'd be considering that I can't place in those seasonal evens
well those are the overall points. but its only been through 5 races :)

I really enjoyed last night. Although I ran two races with the slowest car, It felt good to be apart of another racing league for saturday nights. Thanks for letting me join. Cant wait for next saturday when I can get some better cars and have some fun.

I really enjoyed last night. Although I ran two races with the slowest car, It felt good to be apart of another racing league for saturday nights. Thanks for letting me join. Cant wait for next saturday when I can get some better cars and have some fun.
definately! that was really fun! you cracked some jokes, gave us all a good laugh :D

really i like all of the stats ur putting up i think in the future the person that gets the fastest lap should get a point

Good races tonight everyone, but I vote that the dirty race should be like the NASCAR all star race. Winner gets full points, but second on gets no points. That will make the fight for the lead more competitive and maybe the leader will not be in the lead the entire race....

thats a good idea barrett the only problem is some people dont like dirty so they'll miss out on those points i think it would work if the points in the dirty race only count towards the over all standings for the season maybe or they could pick the track for 1 of the races the next week

really i like all of the stats ur putting up i think in the future the person that gets the fastest lap should get a point
why should the person get a point for that though? its basically like qualifying, where the person with the fastest lap gets a point

why should the person get a point for that though? its basically like qualifying, where the person with the fastest lap gets a point

ya cuz in the 5 races we did the pole winner got the fastest lap in all but 1 and that was when i didnt have enough time to set a time it might work on tracks with lots of straights so that the draft could decided it but ur probably right

ya cuz in the 5 races we did the pole winner got the fastest lap in all but 1 and that was when i didnt have enough time to set a time it might work on tracks with lots of straights so that the draft could decided it but ur probably right
yeah, we just dont want to give away points hahaha

Just curios, for the 1970's steer car event, do we consider the Mustang Trans-Cammer a street/tuner or full out racing machine?

Back