¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,186 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
ya ok i thought you were just saying look at me ive done all the races but now i understand y
it can also show why some are behind in points because they have missed some races
 
I may not be on for the next races. I will be going to the NASCAR race. At this point though it looks like it may get rain delayed so I may be on.
 
I may not be on for the next races. I will be going to the NASCAR race. At this point though it looks like it may get rain delayed so I may be on.
ooo that sounds fun! just as long as Johnson doesnt win
 
I may not be on for the next races. I will be going to the NASCAR race. At this point though it looks like it may get rain delayed so I may be on.

lucky bastard barrett im going to record the race and watch it after
 
I dont like Camaros but isn't there IROC Camaros in this game?
 
if you ask me, my fave died, Earnhardt Sr., my fave F1 driver just woke from a coma too, Schumaker
 
if you ask me, my fave died, Earnhardt Sr., my fave F1 driver just woke from a coma too, Schumaker
favorite F1........whenever then next American finally gets there
 
hey, u guys remember the fool who came in my room saying its not 'xtreme'
 
Last edited:
lol Scott Speed is the only American F1 driver I believe
 
I hate it when people use that term, especially when I'm not black, I'm Native American and White...
 
I hate it when people use that term, especially when I'm not black, I'm Native American and White...
well i went to lobby and his room was the first that popped up. wanna go annoy him?
 
lol, tuning my hush hush vehicle for the truck/suv race
 
should be able to go check "Friend's room" cause Fan is there
 
its called Clean racing DEAL WITH IT
 
i saw it and was wondering also can we allowed to use a spoon or amuse for the honda race
 
Back