¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,174 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
look on the first page under season 1 schedule :)
 
maybe but if I get my old tune to work I think it can at least get top 5
 
hey, if its good, why not :) but maybe try out the Ferrari 512 BB
 
ERAU maybe we should start the races at 7:30. I saw ur convo with matty and it got me thinking if we started even 30mins earlier we could get more people from Europe which would be good
 
meanwhile, im about to curse out portugal right now
 
oh, ok I see I passed right over it cause in bigger letters is says season 1, and that distracted me from the race list for season 2
 
ERAU maybe we should start the races at 7:30. I saw ur convo with matty and it got me thinking if we started even 30mins earlier we could get more people from Europe which would be good
but 7:30 is such an odd time
 
oh, ok I see I passed right over it cause in bigger letters is says season 1, and that distracted me from the race list for season 2
not for season 2, but week 2 :)
 
the truck/suv race is going to be a be a bit of a wild card
 
i dont think races completed is the best stat sheet cuz unless u sit out a race ur going to be at the top
 
i dont think races completed is the best stat sheet cuz unless u sit out a race ur going to be at the top
yeah, its to show who races with us the most :)
 
The overall horse power and top speed of that car with tune is incredible both for the year and the price.
oh those stats :D yeah, that cars pretty fast
 
Back