¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
you missed my schwimwagon destroying the other cars XD

Yeah it kind of freaked me out a little. Gonna have to buy one of those little buggers!
coolest car award:
Saleen-r34love
Mitsubishi-r34love
Rally-r34love
Clio vs. MiTo-r34love
i know this sounds like favoritism but i swear its not. i think this is cool so next week, i think we should all vote after every race on who has the coolest car


Thanks brother! At least I won something last night! :dopey: I was thinking about suggesting a little cruise or something during the practice because I often don't get to see some of the cars and how cool they look until the lap me. :confused:

Maybe we could have some kind of 5 or 10 minute cruise pre-race?

As far as voting, maybe we could do a poll on Sunday, I have some ideas and I will narrow them down and get with you guys on them. Stuff I could do, since I'm not doing anything for the League right now.
 
Race for next week either 250 pp at Indy Motor Speedway or if you all don't have a car that low 450 pp no race cars at Apricot Hill.

I like that 250pp at Indy. I was wondering yesterday how those Carol 360's would do at Daytona?
 
Race for next week either 250 pp at Indy Motor Speedway or if you all don't have a car that low 450 pp no race cars at Apricot Hill.
just 450pp? nothing more like FF or RR or toyota?
 
[quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9872901, member: 24]just 450pp? nothing more like FF or RR or toyota?[/quote]
Its from a time trial. We can do a limit of comfort soft tires.
 
[quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9872901, member: 24]just 450pp? nothing more like FF or RR or toyota?
Its from a time trial. We can do a limit of comfort soft tires.[/quote]

That would put a little spice into it. Comforts are not the more reliable tires in the game.
 
Hey, I would love to try completing in these series, I'm not sure if I can last 3 hours or if I can make it to every session, but starting next week, I'll try attending! Are there any specifics to the cars and classes being raced? Cheers!
 
Hey, I would love to try completing in these series, I'm not sure if I can last 3 hours or if I can make it to every session, but starting next week, I'll try attending! Are there any specifics to the cars and classes being raced? Cheers!
there are specifics but you will see them when i post the races for next saturday
 
Ok how about just free tunes then
;)
OK now report juice190, he just kicked me for lagging and wrecking'him, In a dirty room, now report hin. This should be fun. Lets see how bad of a temper tantrum he will throw when he gets banned from PSN.
He always gets mad when he assumes my cars were pre-tuned, hacked, and win by more than 30 seconds. My cars are never hacked and I tuned them myself. If he says that 1 more time i'm reporting him.
 
quote="MOPARcards3, post: 9874152, member: 260475"]He always gets mad when he assumes my cars were pre-tuned, hacked, and win by more than 30 seconds. My cars are never hacked and I tuned them myself. If he says that 1 more time i'm reporting him.[/quote]
Exactly, he is a sore loser who talks bad about everyone who finishes ahead of him (which is usually a lot of people). I know he can get reported for verbal abuse. Just because you are a bad driver and you get beat by a good driver does not mean you then try to come up with a stupid excuse of why the better driver won and you lost, especially in a dirty room. Just wreck someone if you are mad at them, don't criticise them and make yourself look like a "donkey" in the process.
 
I'm in Red River Gourge from now until Friday with very little internet, so I may not be posting much or on PS3 until then. The newest thing at the cabin I'm at is a hot tub, but that is not a bad thing.
 
I'm in Red River Gourge from now until Friday with very little internet, so I may not be posting much or on PS3 until then. The newest thing at the cabin I'm at is a hot tub, but that is not a bad thing.
it is in Florida in the summer XD as if it isnt hot enough down here
 

Week 5 races looking good but tried to find a M3 GT2 Base Model '11 but no luck. Where can I find one???

I bought a M3 GTR '03.. There is a M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 but no base Model
 
Week 5 races looking good but tried to find a M3 GT2 Base Model '11 but no luck. Where can I find one???

I bought a M3 GTR '03.. There is a M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 but no base Model
your in the right place (BMW) it will be there. i cant just make up a car XD
 
I am getting internet, just slow. I'm used to slow internet though. :)
 
your in the right place (BMW) it will be there. i cant just make up a car XD

The only 2011 BMWs I can find are the M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 and the Z4 GT3 '11... I have the Z4, M4 Coupe, M3 GTR '03, but no Base Model. Is it an off brand??
 
no, its BWM. i currently cant get on my PS3 to help. maybe someone else could help berry out?
 
so one of my sis's elementary teachers was arrested on possession of child porn o.O
 
so one of my sis's elementary teachers was arrested on possession of child porn o.O
Thats as creepy as snowing in July. FYI Arctic vortex thing is making it cold enough where it could snow in the next few days in north part of the country. Think on the bright side, you are in Florida no snow there.
 
Thats as creepy as snowing in July. FYI Arctic vortex thing is making it cold enough where it could snow in the next few days in north part of the country. Think on the bright side, you are in Florida no snow there.
i want snow :'( toooo dang hot....although, its pouring right now and weve been getting rain every day!
 
i want snow :'( toooo dang hot....although, its pouring right now and weve been getting rain every day!

We could use a little snow here in Mary Land. It's like a sauna out there! Wish I was in a cabin for a couple of days though. Need to get away from all this noise.
 
Week 5 races looking good but tried to find a M3 GT2 Base Model '11 but no luck. Where can I find one???

I bought a M3 GTR '03.. There is a M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 but no base Model
There is a BMW M3 GT2 Base Model. It's right next to the other M3 GT2 Race Cars
 
did i already post on this thread about the club vs. club races we might do?
 
I have to admit I am not seeing it either. I'm running the SS anyway but here's what I see:
  1. M3 GTR Race Car '01
  2. E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
  3. M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
  4. Z4 GT3 '11
  5. McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
From left to right. Nothing says base model anywhere.
 
Back