¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
I have to admit I am not seeing it either. I'm running the SS anyway but here's what I see:
  1. M3 GTR Race Car '01
  2. E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
  3. M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
  4. Z4 GT3 '11
  5. McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
From left to right. Nothing says base model anywhere.
well thats weird.....i have it in my garage
 
Yes you did, I wondered today what was going on with that?
ok, i was going to report that we have the 2 races.
1)red bull fan car @ Stowe circuit 20min race softs
2)2 classes at Special stage route 5

Class 1. (3 drivers/team) ALV GTS class

Class 2. (4 drivers/team) ALV Rally car class

40min length race 10min qualifying. Race softs, 1 mandatory pitstop. Fast tire wear and no damage.

Points allocation (per class)

1st - 15, 2nd - 12, 3rd - 10, 4th - 8, 5th - 6, 6th - 4, 7th - 2, 8th - 1

Pole (for each class) 2 points. Total team points wins
 
Tier 1 (ALV GTS race cars)
620HP/1180KG/RH
Eligible Cars
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Corvette C5-R
Corvette z06 LM RC
Jaguar Xj200 RC
Pagani Zonda RC
Nissan GTR TC
Mazda RX-7 LM RC
Ford GT Spec II RC
BMW Z4 GT3 (with tuning to meet requirements)
Nomad Diablo
Camaro LM RC

Tier 2 - ALV Rally Car Class
340HP/500PP/1180KG
90% Engine detune maximum
All rally cars allowed except for the following
Mitsubishi Super Rally Car
Citroen Xsara Rally Car
Ford Focus 99' Rally Car​
 
we need 7 reliable drivers willing to be there! this will most likely take place next saturday at 1PM Eastern
 
If the Audi Quatro rally car falls into those requirements I will run it for the Route 5 race.
 
apparently its allowed but dont you want to do some testing first?

I would like to do some testing first as well. That Subaru is no slouch either. I'm assuming I'm best Tier II. :D I will send @themint and see if he is available and point him in this direction.

Do you need to have car selections by a certain time?
 
I would like to do some testing first as well. That Subaru is no slouch either. I'm assuming I'm best Tier II. :D I will send @themint and see if he is available and point him in this direction.

Do you need to have car selections by a certain time?
not that i know of. and the Tier II isnt for good or bad drivers. no matter what skill level you can race in any tier
 
still wondering why cards just stopped in the middle of that race though
 
istill wondering why cards just stopped in the middle of that race though
I noticed that too. Everyone has bad luck like me in the Monaco race. Probably bad luck.
 
I noticed that too. Everyone has bad luck like me in the Monaco race. Probably bad luck.
but he never stopped.....he continued at 21mph....usually its either 0 or 50
 
I have to admit I am not seeing it either. I'm running the SS anyway but here's what I see:
  1. M3 GTR Race Car '01
  2. E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
  3. M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
  4. Z4 GT3 '11
  5. McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
From left to right. Nothing says base model anywhere.
I saw the M3 GT2 Base Model in the dealerships on GT6... its between the M3 GT and the Z4 GT3. Go to dealerships, go to Europe, go to BMW, scroll to the right 2 times and you'll see the base model.
 
I saw the M3 GT2 Base Model in the dealerships on GT6... its between the M3 GT and the Z4 GT3. Go to dealerships, go to Europe, go to BMW, scroll to the right 2 times and you'll see the base model.

I see the same as r34love - no M3 GT '11. Must be a fluke in GT6 like so many others. Berry
 
I saw the M3 GT2 Base Model in the dealerships on GT6... its between the M3 GT and the Z4 GT3. Go to dealerships, go to Europe, go to BMW, scroll to the right 2 times and you'll see the base model.

I see the same as r34love - no M3 GT '11. Must be a fluke in GT6 like so many others. Berry
we need 7 reliable drivers willing to be there! this will most likely take place next saturday at 1PM Eastern

Not sure I'm available Saturday but will look to getting some cars ready should my schedule open. Social chairwoman is in charge. I'm the captain but when the Admiral speaks I listen.

BTW you guys are up all night whereas I run from 5:00 am until 3:30 pm so I appreciate the Saturday night 8-12 involvement. Are you limited to 3 in tier 1 and 4 in tier 2? Hope you get the drivers you need. Berry
 
I saw the M3 GT2 Base Model in the dealerships on GT6... its between the M3 GT and the Z4 GT3. Go to dealerships, go to Europe, go to BMW, scroll to the right 2 times and you'll see the base model.

I see the same as r34love - no M3 GT '11. Must be a fluke in GT6 like so many others. Berry
we need 7 reliable drivers willing to be there! this will most likely take place next saturday at 1PM Eastern

Not sure I'm available Saturday but will look to getting some cars ready should my schedule open. Social chairwoman is in charge. I'm the captain but when the Admiral speaks I listen.

BTW you guys are up all night whereas I run from 5:00 am until 3:30 pm so I appreciate the Saturday night 8-12 involvement. Are you limited to 3 in tier 1 and 4 in tier 2? Hope you get the drivers you need. Berry
 
This might help? Did not realize there are hidden cars in the game :eek:



Google helped as usual :)


Wow! That's a great help. Thanks Cu3e. r34love pay attention!!! Problem solved by getting the hidden car in GT6. Berry going to get mine!
 
This might help? Did not realize there are hidden cars in the game :eek:



Google helped as usual :)


Wow! That's a great help. Thanks Cu3e. r34love pay attention!!! Problem solved by getting the hidden car in GT6. Berry going to get mine!

Ok, I'm all set! Now for a tune - anyone? Berry
 
This might help? Did not realize there are hidden cars in the game :eek:



Google helped as usual :)

never realized either that there are hidden cars.....
 
I see the same as r34love - no M3 GT '11. Must be a fluke in GT6 like so many others. Berry


Not sure I'm available Saturday but will look to getting some cars ready should my schedule open. Social chairwoman is in charge. I'm the captain but when the Admiral speaks I listen.

BTW you guys are up all night whereas I run from 5:00 am until 3:30 pm so I appreciate the Saturday night 8-12 involvement. Are you limited to 3 in tier 1 and 4 in tier 2? Hope you get the drivers you need. Berry
yes, that is what we are limited to
 
yes, that is what we are limited to

Getting ready to watch the video. Definitely don't want to miss out on that!

Can we compete in both classes or only one class per driver?
 
Wow! That's a great help. Thanks Cu3e. r34love pay attention!!! Problem solved by getting the hidden car in GT6. Berry going to get mine!

Ok, I'm all set! Now for a tune - anyone? Berry

Attention paid berry! Got the car and looking for more.
 
Getting ready to watch the video. Definitely don't want to miss out on that!

Can we compete in both classes or only one class per driver?
it is impossible to compete in both classes at the same time as both classes will be racing at the same time XD
 
This might help? Did not realize there are hidden cars in the game :eek:



Google helped as usual :)


Many thanks @Cu3e !!!! That's awesome! Now the question begs, how did you guys that already had it, get it? Strange.
 
it is impossible to compete in both classes at the same time as both classes will be racing at the same time XD
I can do it! :boggled:

Well right now, I will test and get accustomed to the Audi Rally , and my Subaru and make a decision by Thursday which one I'm going to drive. If you need me to be in Tier 1 instead, just PM me by Thursday. I can drive any one of the Chevys, but am most familiar with the Z06 LM. And I think I can be quite competitive with it. Ok, back to work! 🤬

:gtpflag:
 
Many thanks @Cu3e !!!! That's awesome! Now the question begs, how did you guys that already had it, get it? Strange.
that is weird because i dont remember doing anything like that
 
how many of you have the red bull fan car or any red bull?
 
I got the 2014 fan car but the 2011 is faster.
 
Back