ERAUfan97
(Banned)
- 2,766

- Florida
- ERAUfan97
but you have to buy the 2011 dont u?I got the 2014 fan car but the 2011 is faster.
but you have to buy the 2011 dont u?I got the 2014 fan car but the 2011 is faster.
the 2011 is the right car berryThere is a BMW M3 GT2 Base Model. It's right next to the other M3 GT2 Race Cars
#3 is the car u wantI have to admit I am not seeing it either. I'm running the SS anyway but here's what I see:
From left to right. Nothing says base model anywhere.
- M3 GTR Race Car '01
- E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
- M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
- Z4 GT3 '11
- McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
#3 is not the base model though#3 is the car u want
Yes I need to buy it.but you have to buy the 2011 dont u?
right, but the fan car you can earn by doing the red bull events which are easyYes I need to buy it.
you bought the base model?i just bought the bmw in the dealer no hidden car thing
I won the 2014 from those. The 2014 has less hp than the 2011, so its slower.right, but the fan car you can earn by doing the red bull events which are easy
i know but its free. if we made it the 2011 nobody would do it because nobody would want to pay that much....and do we really need extra speed on stowe? XDI won the 2014 from those. The 2014 has less hp than the 2011, so its slower.
ive owned the base model since may 15thyou bought the base model?
but u can paint the base modelboth cars are the same
Yes I agree.i know but its free. if we made it the 2011 nobody would do it because nobody would want to pay that much....and do we really need extra speed on stowe? XD
matte orange?my car is orange
that wouldnt make it stock though. its impossible to set the settings on stock and have racing softscan we get racing tires for the 350z race ?
and an oil change?can we get racing tires for the 350z race ?
The S7 race was on racing softs.that wouldnt make it stock though. its impossible to set the settings on stock and have racing softs
oil changes are allowed in stock racesand an oil change?
it was?........wish i knew that o.OThe S7 race was on racing softs.
you sure it wasnt sports softs?The S7 race was on racing softs.
but did it let you on the track?i just bought racing soft and i put the room on tuning prohibited and it let me buy tires