¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
i wondered why the car had poor braking
 
That one is finally in my Dealerships, after I did what the video said. I even finished 3rd, but it still was in there. I hit the grass on the last turn and lost the lead.


I ran Racing Mediums in that race. And I put them on in the room before the race.
i think the video said you didnt even need to finish the race XD
 
hey, i still won....all good in the hood
You ran the fastest lap and won on tires that are 2 to 3 seconds slower than what everyone elae ran. That is seriously impressive. I thought I was really fast on my pole lap but wow thats legit great.
 
Last edited:
So just to recap, there is a stock GT 350z race on Racing Softs/Sports Soft, there's a race between (modern?) Camaro touring cars and BMW M3 GT (racing cars?) and just a subaru race at 575 pp?

Are the last two races also on Racing Softs? :confused:

Also I would like to try racing in your series, but Saturdays are sometimes tough, however I will try my best to be there!
:cheers:
 
So just to recap, there is a stock GT 350z race on Racing Softs/Sports Soft, there's a race between (modern?) Camaro touring cars and BMW M3 GT (racing cars?) and just a subaru race at 575 pp?

Are the last two races also on Racing Softs? :confused:

Also I would like to try racing in your series, but Saturdays are sometimes tough, however I will try my best to be there!
:cheers:

You can use what every tires you want. The races are 30 min endurance so be prepared to pit at least once. The stock race, you can change oil only. You should be able to run whatever tires you want. Or whatever you brought. I don't know on that one.
 
So just to recap, there is a stock GT 350z race on Racing Softs/Sports Soft, there's a race between (modern?) Camaro touring cars and BMW M3 GT (racing cars?) and just a subaru race at 575 pp?

Are the last two races also on Racing Softs? :confused:

Also I would like to try racing in your series, but Saturdays are sometimes tough, however I will try my best to be there!
:cheers:
All races will be on Racing Softs bro... Amuse Gran Turismo 350Z, Chevy Camaro Touring Car, BMW M3 GT2 Base Model, Subaru Street Cars, 250pp cars, and 525pp cars are the ones you will use on Saturday... if you're on
 
All races will be on Racing Softs bro... Amuse Gran Turismo 350Z, Chevy Camaro Touring Car, BMW M3 GT2 Base Model, Subaru Street Cars, 250pp cars, and 525pp cars are the ones you will use on Saturday... if you're on
gran turismo 350z i thought
 
So just to recap, there is a stock GT 350z race on Racing Softs/Sports Soft, there's a race between (modern?) Camaro touring cars and BMW M3 GT (racing cars?) and just a subaru race at 575 pp?

Are the last two races also on Racing Softs? :confused:

Also I would like to try racing in your series, but Saturdays are sometimes tough, however I will try my best to be there!
:cheers:
i understand saturdays are tough for some but there is not 1 single time to please everyone. we are not forcing you to race every week. even if you show up for 1 race, that would be awesome but we understand everyone has a life and is hard to work gaming into it
 
PLEASE BE AWARE! that it is the gran tuismo 350z in the gran turismo dealership. not the amuse

I went to the Gran Turismo Dealer to get the 350Z and there it was so I purchased but then to tune it and the title at the top shows Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z RS. I hope this is the car you ment for us to use. Berry
 
@ERAUfan97 Do you have a link to the league that we will be racing against on Saturday afternoon?
 
I went to the Gran Turismo Dealer to get the 350Z and there it was so I purchased but then to tune it and the title at the top shows Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z RS. I hope this is the car you ment for us to use. Berry
that is it
 
Frank Sinatra says Jack Daniels is the nectar of the gods, gods say its Mtn Dew.
 
Back