¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
thanks to those who came out. a lot more fun with 8-9 people! hopefully next week everyone can make it and we'll have close to a full room!
 
Good racing everyone. All the races were competitive to the point of some people getting their anger "bumped" up a little. From what I saw though everyone seemed to race clean in all the races. Also, on a side note if we were to go by the rules strict, the day would end with everyone as KZ said -1000.
Fun racing as always. Good luck to everyone in XFEL next week in the club vs club races.
why would we all be -1000?
 
This was going across the finish line one lap at Indy. I think me and kz tied.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway.jpg
 
so my other computer keeps saying it cant connect to the proxy server.....any help would be greatly appreciated
 
Coolest Car award:
Subaru-Cardsfan-3
Camaro-ERAUfan97
250pp-ERAUfan97
 
watching the replays now.......man, are they uhh....interesting o.O
 
well, I hoped we learned a valuable lesson at Indy.......NO BLOCKING O.o we're all friends here, no need to block (unless its JK, then we block him all day long)
 
Welcome to the Pole Club kzeis XD
 
1:11.9 at Autumn Ring.
Edit: for that race, no race or tuner Skylines just street please.
 
Last edited:
Also I think the s2 should be band in the Suzuki race
 
Is it going to be raining for the route 7 race? Running 3:58.8 no rain.
 
Last edited:
we have been given the honor of coming up with another tier in the club vs. club race. ALV selected rally, and now we have the honor of selecting the other one.....PLEASE GIVE IDEAS!!!
 
is that usually fast? ive seen it win some races but haven't seen it much
I don't know. I think its just the concept of the Swift. I'll test it and see if its fast tomorrow.
we have been given the honor of coming up with another tier in the club vs. club race. ALV selected rally, and now we have the honor of selecting the other one.....PLEASE GIVE IDEAS!!!
Tank cars at Matterhorn short track?
 
1:11.9 at Autumn Ring.
Edit: for that race, no race or tuner Skylines just street please.

If you restrict the SKYLINES to Nissan only it would help. Example: Otherwise a Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base '06 is a candidate.
 
I don't know. I think its just the concept of the Swift. I'll test it and see if its fast tomorrow.

Tank cars at Matterhorn short track?
a 'serious' race only
 
suggest it.....I was thinking something like super cars or ferraris
Thats fine too.
I ran only 2 seconds slower in the Capachino than the Concept and on a sloppy lap with automatic transmission at that. The only advantage the Concept has is it is easier to drive therefore better on tires than the rest. It doesn't really need banned. Only 2 tenths off with manual and as clean of a lap as I can do in a car that seems to want to kill me.
 
Last edited:
Back