¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,439 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
2:14.8 now at Suzuka. Feeling faster now.

Just a tip in general: use the tuning directory for more speed. You don't have to change your driving at all and your times will still improve quite a bit.

Thanks bro'! That's obviously something I want to look into. Better ways to brake and adjust my brakes, I think JK would want me to get better at. I obviously don't expect you guys to hand out your secrets. I just want to be competitive enough to be fun. So people go HEYYYYYY R34!!!! When I come into the room.💡 And not oh crap it's R34! :grumpy:

I guess I better get to work on this update first though. Thanks guys.
 
Thanks bro'! That's obviously something I want to look into. Better ways to brake and adjust my brakes, I think JK would want me to get better at. I obviously don't expect you guys to hand out your secrets. I just want to be competitive enough to be fun. So people go HEYYYYYY R34!!!! When I come into the room.💡 And not oh crap it's R34! :grumpy:

I guess I better get to work on this update first though. Thanks guys.
I say HEYYYYYYYYYYY R34!
 
im going to spend hours adding #'s and painting my brakes on my 6oo cars o.O
 
While I'm spending hours doing the update.
to save you time after your done, you cant add #'s to standard cars and you cannot color the brakes of race cars.
also, I tried going on cart space with a regular car....wouldn't let me :/
 
apparently Circuito de la Sierra has been added to the GT6 database which means it will soon be available?
anyone know what this track looks like?
 
this update looks awsome im doing right now cant wait 2 c it

Sorry about last week JK. I didn't know the car well enough to be racing it obviously, and I will take that into consideration in the future. I got in too hot and pressing pause was out of the question. I'll try to keep my enthusiasm in check in the future sir.
 
upload_2014-7-25_14-7-17.jpeg
i think thats it
 
Sorry about last week JK. I didn't know the car well enough to be racing it obviously, and I will take that into consideration in the future. I got in too hot and pressing pause was out of the question. I'll try to keep my enthusiasm in check in the future sir.
wat happend
 
apparently Circuito de la Sierra has been added to the GT6 database which means it will soon be available?
anyone know what this track looks like?
and I guess some are suggesting this to be the course maker and will have its own section in 'special events'.
this looks pretty serious
 
ok i searched Circuito de la Sierra race track on google and that came up first
 
i posted a pic of the track just search Circuito de la Sierra race track on google images
 
i posted a pic of the track just search Circuito de la Sierra race track on google images
right but.......its hard to tell what it exactly will truly be
 
wat happend

I think I hit you pretty hard last week on the first turn of the 350Z race. I was too frustrated to say anything then and I just left the race. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I didn't do it on purpose. I got into the turn pretty hot and smashed your right door so bad, that if real life physics had been in play, I would have destroyed us both, and one other person I think. Just wanted you to know I'm not a douch like that.
 
are u guys having a problem with the open lobby where no rooms come up
 
Wow this update has an update within an update within an update. Update-ception. What I thought would take 5 hours seems like it will take 5 years. I hope I just fell asleep bored and I'm dreaming about a dream within a dream about the long update but within that dream I'm posting about the ooriginal dream on GTplanet.
Wait.... all the updates are done. A dream come true :)
 
it took me about 30mins but now i cant race online
 
Is the Suzuki Concept S2 allowed for the race?
 
I'm sure he is, but I think it's very important for everyone here to understand that racing clean is important to me. And I really feel bad that that happened. I should not have entered that race anyway after seeing how much slower I was than everyone else. In the future, I will do more of that and try not to feel like I have to be in every single race on the schedule. If I'm not ready, I shouldn't run.

I think that would be the most fair for everyone else, and least embarrassing for me. :boggled: But what I would like is a little more help becoming competitive. I don't think I am that far from seeing more podiums. I have one (3rd) since I've been racing with you all. But I don't know where I'm coming up short and would appreciate it if you guys would give me a hand. I don't have to win, but I don't want to be a 5th place speed bump for the rest of my life either. So I'm open:
  • Questions?
  • Thoughts?
  • Hints?
  • Suggestions?

This is assuming you guys want me in the league with you?
That's why I am participating, to learn from guys who know. So I am mostly in the back but there is always a chance. I think I did win one back as we were getting started and no one thought of using a race car, well there was on, me. I am having fun although not finishing up there. You may not appreciate that I am improving some. My participation is paying of for me - sorry if I cause anyone problems. I too look forward to any discussion of the finer points of racing without giving up the most cherished secrets.

Thanks guys, and I'm listening and providing little trash talk now and then to rattle one's cage.
 
While I'm spending hours doing the update.
Did II miss something? What's this about an update? Do you mean the recent download and adds to GT6? When I started up my GT6 no sound.... After breaking out in a sweat I was able to restore it then go to thinking what else was screwed up. Oh, how I love updates.
 
ok i dont even remeber dont worry about it

Well thanks anyway JK. Again, I appreciate your patience. @R Byron I look forward to your participation. I just know I have to get better before these guys start calling me Danica or something. Seems like the kind of nickname that would stick with a guy. :cheers:
 
The first question I would like to ask is of those guys that use controllers; do you use joysticks, buttons, or both? It seems I can have more control over braking using the joystick, but it's hard to balance that downshifting. Steering tends to be as awkward, so I've just used that buttons all these years.
 
Back