¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
We are all listening. Not that it will do me much good. Ok barret which one?
Damn! Guess I meant ERAUfan..... I need the inside scoop. Also the braking advice from the other day are you trying to say I brake too late? too much, not enough? too soon? and it was happening in all races not just the dirty one? where O purposely was late to wreck folks as in "dirty" Any help appreciated and will not give me much advantage.
 
Damn! Guess I meant ERAUfan..... I need the inside scoop. Also the braking advice from the other day are you trying to say I brake too late? too much, not enough? too soon? and it was happening in all races not just the dirty one? where O purposely was late to wreck folks as in "dirty" Any help appreciated and will not give me much advantage.
I meant you broke a little bit late causing you to run into people in the turn
 
1:11.1 now at Autumn Ring.
Edit: 1:10.8 with a little time left to get.
 
Last edited:
except jk would be minus 10000 lol good racing last weekend
 
:)hey jk im catching you in points
 

Attachments

  • smile[1].gif
    smile[1].gif
    355 bytes · Views: 12
ya u made 3 points so thats wat 60 to go youll get there if i dont show up for a month also u would probably be 70 or more if i didnt help u every second
 
2:16.2 at Suzuka, that feels slow. Suzuka and Nurburgring are my two worst tracks.
 
er i think u should have a stat the show points per race avg
I was thinking that but without a constant # of people in the room everytime, the stat would be unreliable just like my avg start/finish stat
 
I meant you broke a little bit late causing you to run into people in the turn
I was trying that approach since I guessed that is what most folks were doing. Now it appears the braking comes before the actual turn and just enough to get you around. Slow in and fast out. It takes time to sink in this thick knoggin. : ) Thanks for the clew.
 
barrett said no
OK. Somehow Barrette buys all the cars and tries each. More power to him. When I start this I was consistently 7-9 seconds per lap behind but I am now 2-5 seconds depending on the track. Someday you'll see me in your mirror coming to pass but that might be a long way off. You never know. : )
 
I was trying that approach since I guessed that is what most folks were doing. Now it appears the braking comes before the actual turn and just enough to get you around. Slow in and fast out. It takes time to sink in this thick knoggin. : ) Thanks for the clew.
yes, slow in, fast out is the best way to go
 
OK. Somehow Barrette buys all the cars and tries each. More power to him. When I start this I was consistently 7-9 seconds per lap behind but I am now 2-5 seconds depending on the track. Someday you'll see me in your mirror coming to pass but that might be a long way off. You never know. : )
I didn't buy all the cars. I just am using the car that won this time trial.
 
I'll be in that one, provided @JKRACING23 accepts my apology for door dinging him. :dunce: I want to talk to you guys when we get enough people around, so turn off my alerts. :cool:
Its ok, JK is used to being hit
 
Its ok, JK is used to being hit

I'm sure he is, but I think it's very important for everyone here to understand that racing clean is important to me. And I really feel bad that that happened. I should not have entered that race anyway after seeing how much slower I was than everyone else. In the future, I will do more of that and try not to feel like I have to be in every single race on the schedule. If I'm not ready, I shouldn't run.

I think that would be the most fair for everyone else, and least embarrassing for me. :boggled: But what I would like is a little more help becoming competitive. I don't think I am that far from seeing more podiums. I have one (3rd) since I've been racing with you all. But I don't know where I'm coming up short and would appreciate it if you guys would give me a hand. I don't have to win, but I don't want to be a 5th place speed bump for the rest of my life either. So I'm open:
  • Questions?
  • Thoughts?
  • Hints?
  • Suggestions?

This is assuming you guys want me in the league with you?
 
2:14.8 now at Suzuka. Feeling faster now.
I'm sure he is, but I think it's very important for everyone here to understand that racing clean is important to me. And I really feel bad that that happened. I should not have entered that race anyway after seeing how much slower I was than everyone else. In the future, I will do more of that and try not to feel like I have to be in every single race on the schedule. If I'm not ready, I shouldn't run.

I think that would be the most fair for everyone else, and least embarrassing for me. :boggled: But what I would like is a little more help becoming competitive. I don't think I am that far from seeing more podiums. I have one (3rd) since I've been racing with you all. But I don't know where I'm coming up short and would appreciate it if you guys would give me a hand. I don't have to win, but I don't want to be a 5th place speed bump for the rest of my life either. So I'm open:
  • Questions?
  • Thoughts?
  • Hints?
  • Suggestions?

This is assuming you guys want me in the league with you?
Just a tip in general: use the tuning directory for more speed. You don't have to change your driving at all and your times will still improve quite a bit.
 
Mt. Panorama has been fixed! and we can paint our brake calipers!!
And the new Vision GTs.
Just FYI, the update is 5 hours for me not 4 like I was expecting.
 
Back