¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
Hey this is just a minor suggestion that probably won't go through due to cost of cars, but sometime during the course of this season we should try to do a 24 minutes of Le Mans race(again cars are rather pricey if we were to use LMP1 cars).

Hey this is just a minor suggestion that probably won't go through due to cost of cars, but sometime during the course of this season we should try to do a 24 minutes of Le Mans race(again cars are rather pricey if we were to use LMP1 cars).
hhahahaha oh man.....boy, did we have an adventure with those on daytona

barett can we use a spoon or amuse street car for the honda race at matterhorn?
I'm not qualified for anything but as long as it looks like a car you would see on the street it should be ok. Like no Spoon S2000 race car or Amuse S2000 R1, those have decals. I have no real qualification though.

I'm not qualified for anything but as long as it looks like a car you would see on the street it should be ok. Like no Spoon S2000 race car or Amuse S2000 R1, those have decals. I have no real qualification though.
by qualified, i meant you know all that stuff about which is street and whatnot :)

quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9801667, member: 247080"]by qualified, i meant you know all that stuff about which is street and whatnot :)[/quote]
I don't know specifics, when in doubt just make a thread asking if those cars are street cars or not. I may not not know, but I guarantee someone on GTplanet will know.

i saw it and was wondering also can we allowed to use a spoon or amuse for the honda race
to answer this, depends on the car, I had just read the 1st line of the 1st car in Amuse, even though the car says "Street Version" the tuner Amuse is a "Race Car" tuner but takes those specs to street cars, more specifically and I quote, "The S2000 R1 from Amuse, a tuner with reputation for building circuit-spec racers, is all about taking the fun of a race car to the streets and extracting even more driving pleasure from the stock S2000 by putting the car on a strict diet."
That said, I think the Carbon R ( I know that's not a Honda)and the 2 S2000 GTs are a no go, but that's up to Fan, well and Barrett...

With Spoon, well, there are indeed 2 racers in there but the other ones are straight Street, the problem is with both Amuse and Spoon I see is that the cars are not listed in the "Honda" Dealership, Much like if you look at the Shelby Mustangs, They are sold as such, not sold as Ford, even though they are basically partners... so would you consider a Shelby GT350, or GT500 a Ford? Well Pre-current GT500's which is under the Ford name now...

What I'm saying is basically this, They are tuners, not Manufactures but the Manufacturers prefer their name not be on the cars that are tuned...

Amuse, honestly I never heard of before this game, but Spoon I have and see them with and without the Honda "H" symbol on the cars, Spoon you only take your car to and they mod it (I believe), Shelby, you can buy Shelby parts and have them put on but they sell the car too...

Clay's Loser Life Diary for GT6

Hour 7 of constantly running Gran Turismo 6: Redbull X1 challenge in order to get credits. So far only a measly 2.4 million to show for it. In all hopes, I am praying to find a 10$ bill so I may buy the 10$ credit pack to ease my suffering. But alas, I do not believe it is meant to be. Must continue racing to get cars for saturdays races. But I might not make it, so if I don't tell my wife I lov..............

Clay's Loser Life Diary for GT6

Hour 7 of constantly running Gran Turismo 6: Redbull X1 challenge in order to get credits. So far only a measly 2.4 million to show for it. In all hopes, I am praying to find a 10$ bill so I may buy the 10$ credit pack to ease my suffering. But alas, I do not believe it is meant to be. Must continue racing to get cars for saturdays races. But I might not make it, so if I don't tell my wife I lov..............
Just buy a Game Genie, I did... here's the link http://thegamegenie.com/ instant 99,999,999 Cr.

another note on the Spoon and Amuse issue, in the Seasonal 400pp FF event they used to have, not one of the top 100 used the spoon integra but used instead either the Honda/Acura branded integra type r dc2 98 or dc504 were used, why? no clue, maybe the spoon one was classified as a race car by PD? it is heavier but power to weight is better than the honda/acura, now the question is, in the Honda race are Acura's allowed?

er and barett i think the race at daytona is going to be a lot like the race at spa becuase the ZZII is awd and its from 1990 to 2000 so it'll be a a similar result i think thats something we should try and avoid happening

most people have a lmp car so i dont think it'll be a problem with people being able to afford 1 cuz they will already 1

to answer this, depends on the car, I had just read the 1st line of the 1st car in Amuse, even though the car says "Street Version" the tuner Amuse is a "Race Car" tuner but takes those specs to street cars, more specifically and I quote, "The S2000 R1 from Amuse, a tuner with reputation for building circuit-spec racers, is all about taking the fun of a race car to the streets and extracting even more driving pleasure from the stock S2000 by putting the car on a strict diet."
That said, I think the Carbon R ( I know that's not a Honda)and the 2 S2000 GTs are a no go, but that's up to Fan, well and Barrett...

With Spoon, well, there are indeed 2 racers in there but the other ones are straight Street, the problem is with both Amuse and Spoon I see is that the cars are not listed in the "Honda" Dealership, Much like if you look at the Shelby Mustangs, They are sold as such, not sold as Ford, even though they are basically partners... so would you consider a Shelby GT350, or GT500 a Ford? Well Pre-current GT500's which is under the Ford name now...

What I'm saying is basically this, They are tuners, not Manufactures but the Manufacturers prefer their name not be on the cars that are tuned...

Amuse, honestly I never heard of before this game, but Spoon I have and see them with and without the Honda "H" symbol on the cars, Spoon you only take your car to and they mod it (I believe), Shelby, you can buy Shelby parts and have them put on but they sell the car too...
he is right. for the Honda race, i want cars directly from the dealership 'honda' not hondas that have been tuned by tuner companies

Back