¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,228 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Did some testing at Matterhorn, all the cars were flying around there except for the S2000. The S2000 was fastest.
 
Did some testing at Matterhorn, all the cars were flying around there except for the S2000. The S2000 was fastest.
so the s2000 wasnt flying but it was the fastest????
 
Yes, think about the track. Flying is not good there. Or rolling.
oh i see what u meant. literally flying. i thought you first mean wasnt flying as in wasnt fast
 
oh i see what u meant. literally flying. i thought you first mean wasnt flying as in wasnt fast
Yes, just use the 470 pp tune from the time trial and add parts until 475 pp.
 
The Honda, now that the cat out of the bag, was the S2000 Type V (US) '01 that the top 25 guy said to use on Matterhorn...
 
Yes, just use the 470 pp tune from the time trial and add parts until 475 pp.
well, im going to do my own tests :) see what i get. i dont think we have all the same cars
 
if anyone has been here, GTVault.com has some good tunes, nothing for GT6, but the GT4 tunes translate very very well to gt6
 
so im testing out my Honda CR-X and coming down that steep hill where you have to break hard and my car does a front flip :)
 
now i just did a barrel roll in the first turn with my fit
 
annnnnnd the second turn too
 
So tuner cars count as street for the 600 pp 4wd race?
 
define tuner cars... a tuner to me is a toyota or honda, ford focus like car, or you mean the hpa, shelby, tuner tuners?
 
I'm writing out all the permeable of the S2000 at 475 to see what power options make for the best hp and tq ratio

Edit: so far my fave is 302hp at 195tq
 
Last edited:
define tuner cars... a tuner to me is a toyota or honda, ford focus like car, or you mean the hpa, shelby, tuner tuners?
Like HPA amd Mines
 
I'm writing out all the permeable of the S2000 at 475 to see what power options make for the best hp and tq ratio

Edit: so far my fave is 302hp at 195tq
305hp at 192tq hahaha 3 more hp for 3 less tq
 
well let's put it this way, what does Ford Racing, TRD, and the like have in common? they are all in-house tuning, owned by the company that owns the car they tune, I believe those should be allowed but 3rd party tuning companies should not... now that's based on preference but I also don't think that Nismo should be allowed :D even though they are in-house I believe. I believe Honda is simply Honda Racing, I don't believe that Spoon or Option or Amuse is Honda owned, but I could be wrong...
 
how'd you get 305 @ 192? I don't have that permeable... the only one I got with 192 is 301 HP
 
Are you guys actually in an online tuning thing on GT6 right now, easier to talk than to type and refresh the page.

Edit: BTW My S2000 has 197.x miles and another oil change... (car is broken in)
Gonna try later same permeables on a fresh car no oil change at all
 
Are you guys actually in an online tuning thing on GT6 right now, easier to talk than to type and refresh the page
i just got off
 
how'd you get 305 @ 192? I don't have that permeable... the only one I got with 192 is 301 HP
idk, i just lowered the power
 
[qdon'tote="ERAUfan97, post: 9804025, member: 247080"]do you feel they should not be allowed?[/quote]
I don't care, but people without much money can't afford them so they would be behind.
 
[qdon'tote="ERAUfan97, post: 9804025, member: 247080"]do you feel they should not be allowed?
I don't care, but people without much money can't afford them so they would be behind.[/quote]
not if they do the red bull events. that gives you a ton of money. i might not use it though. its not the best handling
 
Back