u front flip yet?I give up on the Matterhorn...
hahahaha same. i take it about 80mphno, but it seems no matter how slow I go over the hill my car 2 wheels and or flips sideways
One time I hit a curb and flipped for about 15 seconds.no, but it seems no matter how slow I go over the hill my car 2 wheels and or flips sideways
same XD saved the replay!One time I hit a curb and flipped for about 15 seconds.
i didnt try em yet. someones hoggin my TVHey, Fan, did any of the setups on GTVault help you?
18 WHEELERS!!!
Idea for another race, that VW boat car on the full Nur course![]()
Thats what I used too. But it was only faster than the Toyota by .021, the Toyota is probably better on tires.i didnt think so. the Audi Pikes Peak Quatro seems fast to me
Shwimmwagon. i might do that car vs the kubelwagon. Shwimm takes turns really fast but mine too lose
the tacoma?Thats what I used too. But it was only faster than the Toyota by .021, the Toyota is probably better on tires.
Yes, the V6 FR Japanese truck is faster than the American 4wd V8 truck. That is annoying.ERAUfanJapanesepost: 9805028the tacoma?
oh its 4WD? i was under the impression the Ram was the only one. well, it was that way in GT5 too. darn Japanese think there cars are better. i would love the new F series in GT6Yes, the V6 FR Japanese truck is faster than the American 4wd V8 truck. That is annoying.
why does it say 'Japanesepost:9805028'? are you secretly japanese?Yes, the V6 FR Japanese truck is faster than the American 4wd V8 truck. That is annoying.
The Tacoma is FR.oh its 4WD? i was under the impression the Ram was the only one. well, it was that way in GT5 too. darn Japanese think there cars are better. i would love the new F series in GT6
nvm, for some reason i thought u were talking about the Ford. i lose my mind at nightThe Tacoma is FR.
yeah that 1 point lead is about to growim going to use the ram for sure i feel good about it. my truck handles great for a truck tire where is going to suck probably and same with fuel economy but o well i dont wanna buy a new truck upgrade it and set it up