¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,226 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
go to GTVault.com and check out the S2000 setups under GT4, might find a great setup for the handling
 
other setups might work for it though
 
hahaha i went to the website and looked up a tune for tank car. u commented 'You need not to post anything if you are going to post a tune like this. There was NO point in doing this...'
 
looks to me like Breaking in the car is better than no oil brand spanking new car so far... switching to oil change, no break in
 
Testing at Daytona the Galiardo is the fastest non tuner. I haven't tested tuners yet but it is faster than the ZZII.
 
oil + non-break in vs break in is virtually the same, but for some reason 1 permeable out of 10 is way off...
 
tested the GTR SpecV '09? for the 4wd race? how's it handling the course compared to the Lambo?
 
tested the GTR SpecV '09? for the 4wd race? how's it handling the course compared to the Lambo?
GT-R's in this game are slow
 
tested the GTR SpecV '09? for the 4wd race? how's it handling the course compared to the Lambo?
I did a 1:37 in the Lamborghini and a 1:41 in the GTR.
 
my S2k could easily do a 1:00 if I stop spinning out, you guys know the spot :D
 
really thats faster than my fit was........it couldnt turn as well as my other cars :'(

my civic type r 08 will do 1.13.8 i think but i might not use it cuz ill need to use RM or pit once. how bout at the half way point and the end of the season we do 2 1 hour races or just at the end so its like more of an endro race so every body will have to pit at least once and it'll be harder
 
I want more American cars, especially the older ones... newer ones, the only one I want is the 2015 Mustang GT, but there are soooo many American cars that can be included, especially the different option packs like they listed for the flucking GTRs
 
I want more American cars, especially the older ones... newer ones, the only one I want is the 2015 Mustang GT, but there are soooo many American cars that can be included, especially the different option packs like they listed for the flucking GTRs
i really want the Raptor, Flex, Escalade, Suburban, JEEPS, Fusion, and Spark
 
My S2000 is still faster than my Civic. VTEC makin' my Civic fly yo.
 
My S2000 is still faster than my Civic. VTEC makin' my Civic fly yo.
i found the s2ooo to be a little lose......that could be a problem at that track
 
i changed the drivers and stats around a little bit. let me know what you think :)
 
Use the time trial tune. I am running a 1:15 exactly with it. 1:15.5 with the Civic.
By the way this thread is on pace to have over 2000 posts per month right now.
i found the s2ooo to be a little lose......that could be a problem at that track
 
Last edited:
Lower the spring rate in the back of the S2k more than the front, say you have 14.1 for the front, make the rear 10-12 or less to make it not slide around
 
I think what's pissing me off is adding a front clip that has canards yet I can't adjust the front downforce :(
 
Back