¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,367 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Well I am over with the Turtle Racing League atm I knew Drag from GTVault. Man we had so many tunes that my head was spinning. Rooting for ya Drag!!!!!!
 
yeah that 1 point lead is about to grow :)

ummmmm no the only races im even slightly worried about is daytona every other 1 i think im gonna do pretty good
 
Well I am over with the Turtle Racing League atm I knew Drag from GTVault. Man we had so many tunes that my head was spinning. Rooting for ya Drag!!!!!!
darn those turtles.....they always get to them first. good luck over there!
 
ummmmm no the only races im even slightly worried about is daytona every other 1 i think im gonna do pretty good
just pack it in.....no shame in second place
 
Saturday night is going to be 1 hell of a night a hole lot is on the line me getting the point lead and ur dignity :)
 
just as i predicted KZ is planning on not racing this week
 
street cars. he cant setup anything so he might do the race at daytona
 
I have a problem, I'm on my wife's pink laptop cause my desktop (Dell XPS 420) just took a big dump on my desk and quit on me (but it didn't go smoking on me, hint hint, lol)... according to the websites I searched, my problem (which was light 1 and 2 indicating "A possible expansion card failure has occurred.") evolved into a light 1 3 4 which is not listed and can be either the GPU, PSU or a worst case motherboard... what that means is that till I get money to buy parts, I'm probably going to not be checking this often so if you need me, hit me up on my PSN...
 
the stats are much more organized on that link that was a good idea
 
i can see the previous races results can u put those back on gtplanet?
 
or at least have them on gtplanet for a day or 2
 
I have a problem, I'm on my wife's pink laptop cause my desktop (Dell XPS 420) just took a big dump on my desk and quit on me (but it didn't go smoking on me, hint hint, lol)... according to the websites I searched, my problem (which was light 1 and 2 indicating "A possible expansion card failure has occurred.") evolved into a light 1 3 4 which is not listed and can be either the GPU, PSU or a worst case motherboard... what that means is that till I get money to buy parts, I'm probably going to not be checking this often so if you need me, hit me up on my PSN...
u got it! u will be missed :(
 
i can see the previous races results can u put those back on gtplanet?
i fixed it, JK. i forgot to change the settings. it was on private, and i changed it :)
 
I have a problem, I'm on my wife's pink laptop cause my desktop (Dell XPS 420) just took a big dump on my desk and quit on me (but it didn't go smoking on me, hint hint, lol)... according to the websites I searched, my problem (which was light 1 and 2 indicating "A possible expansion card failure has occurred.") evolved into a light 1 3 4 which is not listed and can be either the GPU, PSU or a worst case motherboard... what that means is that till I get money to buy parts, I'm probably going to not be checking this often so if you need me, hit me up on my PSN...
will i need to pm u the races from now on?
 
i like how now we can see how many points we got in each race
 
Back