¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

• Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
I really like the sepia toned Type R shot, very clean!
Thanks for the comment Dude! Whats a Sepia? lol. Its a Spoon Integra R.

me too! but yeah, quite the neat shots! i might do another Integra R update when time comes. all you guys posting these photos of my fav' car :D btw, thanks for hearing my request, but i'd love to see a red one :)
Thanks for the comment bud. A red 1 will come tommorow or tonight as either Part 2 or 3 depending on how long it takes to add an intercooler.

Part 2 next.

Sepia Toned is meaning that the shot has got a brownish tint, and that one does. Of course i know it's a Spoon Interga >_>

Sepia Toned is meaning that the shot has got a brownish tint, and that one does. Of course i know it's a Spoon Interga >_>
LOL... Thanks for clearing that up, I am not familiar with those names. :dunce:

loving the sepia toned one alot. Looks fantastic man!! We share the same eye with the things I love it.
Thanks alot bro. Expect more like that. I am going to try with different levels of brightness and other things.

wow man that sepia toned integra shot looks very realistic. Nice job. Also, thanks for the comment in my gallery!

wow man that sepia toned integra shot looks very realistic. Nice job. Also, thanks for the comment in my gallery!
Thank you for the comment and your welcome! The sepia shot is probably my best and favourite shot in my whole gallery. Expect to see more of the sepia.

That Integra set is pretty cool. Specially the 3rd one!! Well done:)
Thanks alot man, it is a change from the normal. Also here is my update of Part 2.

picture244444449in4.jpg

picture244444450643jf9.jpg

picture2444444534545ys9.jpg

picture2444444514545453fx4.jpg

picture2444444475456465yw2.jpg

picture244444448rwqrwqlx1.jpg

picture24444445233ry5.jpg

Enjoy!

I am going to have to say that the sepia toned one on top and the red integra from the rear are the cleanest and best of this update. The rest are great, but these look nice and clean.

well, i like the artistic styles, and angles. But the resizing(if they are resized) seems to make them seem blurry, like little specs everywhere. Very good, but i think it needs so saturation too, a little bland.

Nice pictures and composition for all of them.
I particularly like the first one with the tree, awesome :D

The only thing I can see is a need of cleaning for the second picture.

Keep it up 👍

I am going to have to say that the sepia toned one on top and the red integra from the rear are the cleanest and best of this update. The rest are great, but these look nice and clean.
Thanks alot bud. I like the 1st the most also.

well, i like the artistic styles, and angles. But the resizing(if they are resized) seems to make them seem blurry, like little specs everywhere. Very good, but i think it needs so saturation too, a little bland.
Yes I did infact resize them. I should try and put them side by side to see the effects of it. On a few pics I felt I had too much saturation. I think I should add more on Part 3. Thanks for the comment dude.

Nice pictures and composition for all of them.
I particularly like the first one with the tree, awesome :D

The only thing I can see is a need of cleaning for the second picture.

Keep it up 👍
Thanks alot bud. The 1st is also my favourite. The 2nd does have to be cleaned abit. Thanks for pointing it out. Thanks for the comment bud.

Someone's got a thing for Integra's ;)

I like the Nurb ones the most, but the one at Autumn Ring with the tree is a work of art. Great work man! :)👍

Very nice shots DLR:tup: the 2nd and 3rd pics are my favourite!:)
Thanks alot buddy. Expect better in Part 3.

Someone's got a thing for Integra's ;)

I like the Nurb ones the most, but the one at Autumn Ring with the tree is a work of art. Great work man! :)👍
Thanks alot dude! I do have a thing for Integra's. I am actually going to buy 1 in real life, I took many out that were GSR's there is only 1 Type R in my area but it has work done to it. So If I can't find a Type R then I will settle with a GSR and do a conversion to Type R.

Nice to see you updating again DLRgian:tup:, Ive missed your style.
Its a nice update you've got there, I love the reflections they look great:tup:, you can almost hear the engine tick cool after a thrashing:tup:

thanks

Tommi:)

Thanks alot dude, I feel guilty for not updating. This car I got at the used car lot with 10km lol. So shes pretty much brand new.

Pretty cool shot, I like the angle, the composition and the way the car's shown, looks very natural. Cool tone too.

Only one thing: it looks to have lost some quality (lots of jaggies due to resizing).

And judging from last post, it's more like 7 months absence, not 2... :D

Welcome back!

Back