¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

• Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
i like the original front better. the 2nd version just gives it that jaw dropped look...kinda funny actually. try using a mesh grill next time, see what happens. good job on the chop though.

Well considering its not done yet. I am going to possibly add an intercooler and turbo to it, thats why I left the space out. Also that is the Ford GT Spec II wing.

Thanks for the comment, I want to try and add an intercooler and turbo. Also maybe a Carbon Fibre lip in the front.

hm ... but, how can you remove the dodge grill? :indiff: iirc, the ford wing has stripes. that looks like the 3D Type CB.

[edit - hm ... did you remove the GT stickers? ]

[empty space];2583885
hm ... but, how can you remove the dodge grill? :indiff: iirc, the ford wing has stripes. that looks like the 3D Type CB.

[edit - hm ... did you remove the GT stickers? ]
I chopped the grille right off. As for the wing, It is the identical to the GT.

But we all know practice makes perfect, therefore I am practicing new things to see what I can get a hold of.

So here is the finished product. I am not too satisfied with it but hey its my first time lol.

surseyq4.jpg

And now for some better shots.

Rain at Times Square NY.
img00001rainli5.jpg

2 Poses for the Tuner Garage.

img00011xh0.jpg

img00021uw5.jpg

looking great dude. I like the rain pic looks good, but remember to make the rain look lifelike by adding some depth you know. The intercooler beneath the grill looks great, just tone down the brightness so it looks like its underneath the light which it is. Other than that great job, inspires me to do a similar chop!

Nice pictures. I am doing a car for the Tuner Garages as well but mine aint American mine is more German (With flavour) a Brabus SV12 S Bi-Turbo this thing has 730bhp and looks sweet now to carry on my settings as my brakes do not function well infact they are rubbish. If you have time check out my gallery.

looking great dude. I like the rain pic looks good, but remember to make the rain look lifelike by adding some depth you know. The intercooler beneath the grill looks great, just tone down the brightness so it looks like its underneath the light which it is. Other than that great job, inspires me to do a similar chop!

Ya dude you bring up a good point about the brightness of the intercooler. I should tone down the brightness of it, I should do it after I test out GT40's Ford GT. As for the rain, I was testing out a new technique for it. I think the reason why it doesn't have much depth because it may be a night shot.

Nice pictures. I am doing a car for the Tuner Garages as well but mine aint American mine is more German (With flavour) a Brabus SV12 S Bi-Turbo this thing has 730bhp and looks sweet now to carry on my settings as my brakes do not function well infact they are rubbish. If you have time check out my gallery.
Thanks for the comments. You should PM me with the problem because I was fighting with my brakes as well, I might have a solution for it.

yeah np dude. Man I have been up all night haha. I need to get a life = )

Yeah on the intercooler, to add a lot of depth. Make the top darker then the bottom of course.

The rain shot looks good, the "poses" shots are also with good quality, and that set is my favourite.
The 1st shot, and not feeling it, once again, looks weird. But that was a good effort mate. Keep up:)

The rain shot looks good, the "poses" shots are also with good quality, and that set is my favourite.
The 1st shot, and not feeling it, once again, looks weird. But that was a good effort mate. Keep up:)
Thanks for the comment dude, I'm just trying something new to see how it looks.

I like the fact that you have put an intercooler on the car but i don't think it looks right with the + on top of it, also the pic where you have taken it off reminds me in a strange way of 90's chevy camaro.

I like the fact that you have put an intercooler on the car but i don't think it looks right with the + on top of it, also the pic where you have taken it off reminds me in a strange way of 90's chevy camaro.
Ya I hear you man, I am going to work on it without the crosshair grille. My brother owned a 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary with the white body and hugger orange stripes. If I still had my scanner I would show you.

Very nice pictures man. In some of the shots, especially the 3 shots where u posted the rain effect, the car looks very realistic. Very suave man 👍

Very nice pictures man. In some of the shots, especially the 3 shots where u posted the rain effect, the car looks very realistic. Very suave man 👍
Thanks guy, I used a different technique this time for the rain. I will post more of my Viper soon.

Here is 1 of my Tuner Garage Stage 3 Viper and my prototype Stage 2 in the works. Here it is the 1 time only viewing.

Enjoy!

picture020halffe9.jpg

And the full version if you would like a wallpaper.

More to come!

The two vipers pic is schweet and the most recent one looks as if it has just got on the brakes for a corner:tup:

The two vipers pic is schweet and the most recent one looks as if it has just got on the brakes for a corner:tup:
Thanks man, The 2 Viper pic is pretty nice, I really like the border on it. Wait till I'm done testing my Stage 2 Viper. I have a Stage 1 in the making also.

The last pic of the red 1 is as I was getting ready to brake. lol

Thanks for the comment.

Love that last viper looks clean and mean. Your getting better DLR, you really are.
Thanks dude, I like doing action shots. I have a couple more to show off but I will show it at a later date. I love the Vipers, I noticed when I shift gears, the car hops. lol

looking good dude. you should have put stage 3 closer in the exact opposite position of the stage 1. So it looks a bit more symmetrical. Looks great otherwise, the water looks realistic too. Oh and I noticed one more thing, where it says DLR VIPERS. You should make that a bit larger. And put it in a nice set place, so it doesnt look like its floating. Just my opinion, hope I can be of some assistance. See ya bud

looking good dude. you should have put stage 3 closer in the exact opposite position of the stage 1. So it looks a bit more symmetrical. Looks great otherwise, the water looks realistic too. Oh and I noticed one more thing, where it says DLR VIPERS. You should make that a bit larger. And put it in a nice set place, so it doesnt look like its floating. Just my opinion, hope I can be of some assistance. See ya bud
Thanks for the comment bud, I noticed at the last minute, so I was like **** lol. I will redo it tommorow. This is a nice new angle there for I can shift the cars more to the left.

damn man!! I love what you did with the intercooler!! that's awesome. something new to try in the future. The dual and trio pics are awesome too!!
looking good. bring some more. oh, can i request a DC5 with a front mount intercooler then? :D

damn man!! I love what you did with the intercooler!! that's awesome. something new to try in the future. The dual and trio pics are awesome too!!
looking good. bring some more. oh, can i request a DC5 with a front mount intercooler then? :D
Sure you can request it, I Have a red 1 and a white 1. Tell me out of the 2 you prefer and I will give it a shot. Thanks for the comment. 👍

me too! but yeah, quite the neat shots! i might do another Integra R update when time comes. all you guys posting these photos of my fav' car :D btw, thanks for hearing my request, but i'd love to see a red one :)

Back