¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

• Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
Thanks for the comments man. Check out the previous pages for an unusual rain and night effects.

Thanks guy, I was taught that by George Morley over here in GTP, but since I used that effect alot, I will take some quality photos and see what I can come up with, I am currently doing some McLaren F1 GTR shots and then I will bring in some night and rain shots. Keep checking for some updates.

Haven't heard from you in a long time man. How have you been? The s2000 looks HOT man! Very nice shots and the angles are great! Keep up the suave work man ;)

Thanks alot bro, I haven't been taking many shots lately due to internet and some other stuff but I do plan on uploading some stuff so be sure to look out for that.

Here is another update of my "Z28-R" as I would like to call it because Camaro LM sounds so boring. :lol:

I assume or figure this car has an LS6 because it sounds identical to a Corvette Z06 with an exhaust.

z28rrq8.jpg

Lookin good man! I think you should have had the blurring for the wheels done with another shot then transplanted the blurred wheel to a clear one. That way the rest of the picture would be a tad cleaner looking, but thats just me. Come check out my newest update when you have the chance man ;) I always thought Camero was spelled with an E :confused:

Thanks guy, I will keep that in mind. Camaro is with an A, alot of people make that mistake though. I will check your gallery now.

Here is another update, I hope you guys like it.

Black Camaro - Mine
Green Camaro - My 2nd Camaro
Red Camaro - My Cousin's Camaro

dlrcamarosvg1.jpg

The Wallpaper

dlrgiancamarozj6.jpg

The Wallpaper

You really seem to like the camaro, am i right? Your pictures are kinda simple, but they look nice. 👍

P.S If your good with Photoshop, or whatever porgram you have, you might wanna take those photolocation pictures and mod them to look better, to remove the GT4´s dodgy graphics.

You really seem to like the camaro, am i right? Your pictures are kinda simple, but they look nice. 👍

P.S If your good with Photoshop, or whatever porgram you have, you might wanna take those photolocation pictures and mod them to look better, to remove the GT4´s dodgy graphics.
Thanks man, I like to keep my pics nice and simple, and ya the Camaro is my favourite car in the game. Thanks for the comment.

Yes I use Photoshop 7, although my skills are rather limited in it. I will take your advice on smoothening out the jagged edges. :cheers:

Nice shots. I have yet to figure out how to do a multi-car like that one you have.

The second Camaro appears to have that far wheel off of the pier:scared:.

Could just be me.

Nice shots. I have yet to figure out how to do a multi-car like that one you have.

The second Camaro appears to have that far wheel off of the pier:scared:.

Could just be me.
LOL I just noticed that, It's ok though, my Camaro's Defy gravity sometimes:sly:....I'll get on to the other pics to make up for it.

very simple but very cool, i like it.
Thanks man. Thats how I like to do my pics. Simple and nice.

Here is another update.

dlrcamaro2iv2.jpg

And now the Wallpaper.

I also have a question. How do I put a video from youtube onto here?
I have a few nice montages on my computer and I want to show them.

Wow love the side profile on that camaro. So in that 3 car pic, how did you get all three there? Photoshop? Look great though!
Thanks guy. The method I used was take a picture with each of the cars in that spot they are in the pic, and then use Photoshop 7 to chop them and put them into the pic, then I merged the layers and added some brightness and contrast.

The way the exhaust and the last tire line up, it looks like the car is bolted to a barge and ready to set sail/;) Just givin ya a hard time:sly:.

Other than that, great shot. The car looks really sleek from that angle.

The way the exhaust and the last tire line up, it looks like the car is bolted to a barge and ready to set sail/;) Just givin ya a hard time:sly:.

Other than that, great shot. The car looks really sleek from that angle.

I agree that they are quite plain and simple, but effective. It's nice to see simplicity in a overdone, overedited "world".

nice and simple. great work!

Thanks alot guys, I will be taking more advanced photos soon enough. Right now I am working on my banners and links. So better shots are in the works.

Here is a pic I am working on. It is a project pic. I will be posting before and afters as I progress. This is the Viper in my Tuner Garage Thread.

Before -

img0003be9.jpg

After -

img00031bx8.jpg

Enjoy!

looking great, that car has a good look from the front. What you should do is retrace the reflections and add a color maybe a bit of a gradient. Try it out, I am assuming your using photoshop. If not try and retrace the reflections and make them a bit more uniform and crisp.

hm ... i dont like it. it looks like someone punched it in the mouth and lost all of its teeth :( im not sure i like the wing either. if you want to have a wing, try taking the wing off the gt lm spec II and adjusting the color to match the vipers.

[empty space];2583842
hm ... i dont like it. it looks like someone punched it in the mouth and lost all of its teeth :( im not sure i like the wing either. if you want to have a wing, try taking the wing off the gt lm spec II and adjusting the color to match the vipers.
Well considering its not done yet. I am going to possibly add an intercooler and turbo to it, thats why I left the space out. Also that is the Ford GT Spec II wing.

looking great, that car has a good look from the front. What you should do is retrace the reflections and add a color maybe a bit of a gradient. Try it out, I am assuming your using photoshop. If not try and retrace the reflections and make them a bit more uniform and crisp.

Thanks for the comment, I want to try and add an intercooler and turbo. Also maybe a Carbon Fibre lip in the front.

Weird...but cool. Try adding more extra parts like U said, maybe the final result can be even more cooler:tup:

Latest Posts

Back