¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
WOW..I didnt know that. Where can I find the supernova?
 
I have gimp also LOL.
 
Then it's easy, when working with your picture, go to filters->lighteffect->Super Nova


;)
 
Thanks man. I'm Doing my Camaro LM with it.
 
This here is using GIMP and Photoshop for this one.

 
Thanks man, I wonder if there is a rain effect?
 
I was hoping.
 
very nice night shots man, even though there isnt a rain effect in gimp u might be able to make one. do u have a noise filter and motion blur filter? if so, u can do it.
 
I think I may. I should check.

Edit: Thanks for the comments and tips 👍
 
We haven't got the noise blur but we have got the motion blur but that one isn't so good to use:


img00007fg2ol.jpg


I used Deforming->Shift in the Filters option menu ;)
 
Its nice though, practice makes perfect!
 
The bad thing is though; When using the motion blur, the picture gets blurry rather then adding an effect ;)
 
lookin good, maybe u guys can cut the cars out and apply the filters on the background and car seperately. apply a stronger filter to the background while applying a weaker one to the cars. im not positive if GIMP allows u to do this, but if its possible, ull have a better result 👍
 
hmm I can try.
 
Some good updates lately. Nice use of the headlight flares, I like those pics 👍
 
Thanks bro. I shall have it on my dual R8's next update :D
 
My Dual R8 number 1 and 2 cars will be posted at 1pm. Eastern
 
LOL sorry, its just Formula 1 and the word cup soccer lol
 
This is the tribute to the Audi R8.

Dual R8 Livery Number 1 and 2.

Dusk Pic:



Dawn Pic:



Here is some normal pics, more to come later on.



More to come tonight. Enjoy. 👍 :) :sly:
 
Don't tell me you did the first two of 'em with the supernova thing :eek:


Wonderful!
 
PLmatt91 - Thanks bud.

GT4_Rule - Thanks man, more should come after the US Grand Prix.

Pink_The_Floyd - Thanks bro, I did infact use the "Supernova" effect on the 1st 2 pics.
 
Sorry bro I havent been online here for a while. I placed them good by making the preview screen bigger.
 
DLRgian
Sorry bro I havent been online here for a while. I placed them good by making the preview screen bigger.


Is that possible?

How do you do that?
 
Back