¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
Oh LOL opps.
 
Here it is.

Thank you - FaLLeNAn9eL

dlrcamaroz28r2ga4.jpg
 
Here is a little something for the last post of the night.

vetteblur2dw9.png
 
GT4_Rule - Thanks bud. I am starting to get used to using GIMP with the framing and brightness and saturation and such to make the colors seem more vivid.

Dead Poetic - Thanks Man, I will keep bringing them because I see you guys like them.
 
Here is a reworked image from my first ever post in my gallery.

gtonead8.jpg
 
Here is yet another update.
I thank George for helping me with this, without him I wouldnt have made this update. Thanks man.


img0010raincopyxh3.jpg
 
👍 nice rain effect and a nice gallery :sly:
 
ooh very nice man, looks really cool! keep it up!
 
HKS-V - Thanks bud, I owe the thanks for the rain to George he taught me how.

D_P - Thanks Bud, I am going to make some drag strip pics of my 9 second 97' Camaro Z28. Don't forget there will be some burnout pics. ;)
 
Hey I like the Camaro in the rain. Also the first set of pics, and the wheelie pics on page 1. Maybe I should use my Photoshop and put multiple cars in a pic. Also, with the American Muscle set on page 1 how did you get that pic on the boat?
 
Thanks bud. I got the Mustang on the boat at the "Photomode" section at the place called "Ponte Di Rialto". As soon as the place loads up your car should be on the boat and you can play around and experiment with different angles.
 
Thanks man, Did you get my PM?
 
Here is my 1st ever 3 car pic. I hope you guys like it.

americanmusclebe8.jpg
 
looks great bro. the toyota shots look great and the rain effect u added on te camaro shot is superb! very clean work. 👍

EDIT: just saw the triple car chop, i really like it, the angle is superb. very nicely done. and u got the shadows too!!!! niceee
 
Thanks man, I must have tried at my full potential, and take a look at my new update ;)
 
That 3 car update looks sick dude. I like it. Some more contrast and that'd be even better :)
 
Thanks alot guys. I will keep working at it. Thanks again.
 
I most likely would need it lol. There was some uneven parts laying around where I chopped.
 
Nice 3 car pic. Love how you got the shadow's and everything in! Keep up the good work 👍


Also, stop by and comment my 4 new pics!
 
Thanks man, I am going to your gallery right now.
 
Here is my 9.8 second 1/4 mile 1997 Camaro Z28.

LIGHT EM UP!!

img0000fo5.jpg


img0002qj3.jpg


Nothing like the smell of Cooked Goodyear's in the morning eh.
 
Ow coool, it reminds me of my Burnout pics when i first start here on gtplanet. btw you can check them out in my gallery. They will be in the first pages.
 
Ahh as I can see you used photoshop to add smoke! Smart move. if it's okay with you I'll do it to my pictures.
 
Thanks buddies, and no I didnt use photoshop, I just used the blur tool in GIMP to just blur it to make it look thicker. The smoke is still the same radius and size just alot thicker. Also feel free to do it also.
 
Back