¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
Aahahaha for real smokey. Watch this pic of the small rooster tail of water off of my Viper GTS in my 2nd rain attempt.

viperrainwx8.jpg


Note: There would be better results if it were done on Tsukuba Wet.
 
The Camaro LM shot has a nice rain effect to it. 👍

Edit: Missed the Viper shot. It's good as well, but I like the Camaro better.
 
The Camaro does have a gorgeous effect. Look at the reflection in the rain of the lights.
 
Ya man, thing is its that I added a small amout of whitish gray to look like mist coming out the tires as the track gets wet.
 
Ahh, okay I put up the brightness on my screen it looks much better!
 
If you want to make the colors more vivid and stronger, I suggest you read Pink_The_Floyd's tutorial of how to edit the images, thats how I learned 3/4's of what I do now.
 
nice rain man...keep them coming
 
Thanks dude. I may Convert my 24hr endurance pics I post tommorow to rain.
 
Just popped into my mind, but has it ever rained for the whole Le Mans race?
 
I am not too sure, I know it has rained in a few.
 
This is my last pic for the night. GT-One @ LeMans Night time with rain.



 
The rain shots are very good, nice details on both shots!! Bring more of those, U have talent!
 
Thanks Bro. More shall come today.
 
Thanks bud, that means alot. About the pic, it took a little bit more work on it as the pic shows fog behind the car plus a rooster tail that I have added to it also cloudy skies to enhance the realism.


Edit: I am going to drive around Tsukuba wet and take pics of my last endurance, I will post pics soon.
 
Ok here is my update with my Camaro LM at Tsukuba during a heavy downpour.


camarorainur0.jpg



Here is the Wallpaper.

 
Thanks man, I will have more soon.
 
framing and watermark in gimp, rain in photoshop :)
 
Beautiful update, you are the "rain pro". Congrats for another job well done
 
Thanks guys. :) I appreciate it.
 
Thanks man.
 
i love the rain effects! can i request an F1 car in suzuka in the rain ?
 
i love those rain shots especially the one with the gt-one. i wish i could edit that well.
 
Back