¿ DLR's Gallery ¿ - *SMALL UPDATE 20/10/07* S2000 in the garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLRgian
  • 396 comments
  • 23,875 views
Thanks for the comments and birthday wishes. :) :cheers:


NTX1982 - PM me and I will tell you.
 
happy birthday man! great birthday update! i like the first one.
have a good one man ;)👍
 
.*StReeTz*. - Thanks, the Camaro is my favourite car in the game and Thank you for the happy birthday wish.

D_P - Birthday boy is me, LOL my birthday is today I turned 20. Thanks for the comment on the pics.

Sebmania - I do use photoshop 7. I take a pic of 2 cars in the same location and paste it in the empty space and make sure its all aligned properly.

Oh, haha, i must have read it wrong....anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:dunce: << thats my birthday hat...
 
Ahahaha Thanks D_P.
 
happy birthday man! great birthday update! i like the first one.
have a good one man ;)👍
Thanks dude. I appreciate the birthday wish and comment.
 
Great pics DLR!

Just one queation though, how did you add the rain effects in the "Birthday Boy" pictures? Did you add noise or something?

And Happy Birthday (why didn't you tell me it was ;))
 
Happy Birthday, but I’m sorry for the late happy birthday message. Anyway DLR can you please look at my BMW M5 preview shot in my gallery.
 
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. It doesn't matter if it was late, its the thought that counts. ;)

Samj - PM me and I will teach you.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - I am looking at your gallery right now.
 
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. It doesn't matter if it was late, its the thought that counts. ;)

Samj - PM me and I will teach you.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - I am looking at your gallery right now.
Thanks, but like the old saying goes:

“I scratch you're back and you scratch my back.”
 
My dad tells me that all the time. LOL
 
My next update is going to be a 1 Lap guide around Sarthe I, with a car that I don't know what one to take.
 
jeex, ive been gone for quite a few months, and now your pics look like real life... I love them hope to see more
 
HOLY **** its been a while, jeez ok here is my update of the century, it feels that long.

Enjoy!

Thats real American GT Muscle.

viperfordgtcamaro1ds4.jpg


Now for my "DYNAMIC DUO". The Le Mans Kings.

mclarennbenz2po0.jpg
 
Cool shots. They have an excesive brightness in my monitor, but they are nice.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Sorry man, as we all know that the pics without adjustment can be a little too dark so i decided to brighten them up abit. But thank you for the comments.
 
I supose you use Photoshop or similar, so you could try to add contrast and not only brightness. That's my advice.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks alot guy, I have a new set coming soon.
 
I love the last shot a lot, but keep up the great work.
 
Thanks alot! 👍
 
ignore this lol
 
very nice gallery you have here just been flicking through great work those le mans cars photos are awsone:tup:
 
Nice second shot, i have both those cars too! but maybe the pics are a bit too bright for a night shot, make them darker :)
 
wrxrex - Thanks guy. I'll bring more Le Mans pics soon.

Rayquaza - Thanks but which shots are you talking about?
 
This is from my "Create-A-Tuner" post. Its my 2004 Honda S2000 DLR Stage2.

img00001ln6.jpg


img00011br1.jpg


Enjoy! and thanks for dropping by.
 
It's nice. Add more contrast and they will turn out better.
 
Thanks, I will do that with my next few thats going to my race report.
 
Great shots i love the ones at brooklyn the s2000 shot is very tidy. 👍
 
Back