¿Is PD going to add Ferrari P4/5 Competizione to GT5?

• Thread starter jaycee_xr3
  • 31 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentina
Buenos Aires
jaycee_xr3
¿Or is just advertisement? (look over windshield)

003-ferrari-p-4-5-competizione.jpg

More pics at the AB: http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ferrari-p-4-5-competizione-in-full-racing-livery/#4126827

Its because it is running in the 24 hours of the Nurburgring. PD is a race sponsor for the 24 hours.

The car is built on the 430 GT2 chassis. It would be great in GT5.

So the road car is an Enzo and the race car is an F430? I want them to include it, but I wouldn't bet on it.

That's the one thing I have never understood. If it flies the GT banner, it should be in GT5, no questions asked.

Why dont you just wait and see....
Its the same if PD are going to make a DLC...

Just wait and see

Meh...this game has enough racing vehicles.

If they're going to add more Ferrari's, here's my top 5, in no particular order:
-The new FF (AWD hatchback with a 630hp V12, yes please!)
-288GTO
-First generation Testarossa
-F50
-250GTO

That's the one thing I have never understood. If it flies the GT banner, it should be in GT5, no questions asked.

Why, just because PD sponsor the race?

According to that logic Ferrari should have a high street branch and keep hassling me with mortgage quotes...

It would be really cool if they did. would also like to see the Nissan LMP2 car, but as said above; not holding my breath for fear of dying. I want more content.......

Seriously, better they make some standards to premium instead of adding new cars. I hope they dont add any new cars, they can do that for gt6, but now, focus on upgrading premiums.

Porsche 911 GT3's have this decal on them at the Nürburgring, and Porsche's not in GT5, is it? Don't get your hopes up on something that isn't coming at all.

Even if they wanted to include it they might have difficulty as its not an official Ferrari.

Meh...this game has enough racing vehicles.

If they're going to add more Ferrari's, here's my top 5, in no particular order:
-The new FF (AWD hatchback with a 630hp V12, yes please!)
-288GTO
-First generation Testarossa
-F50
-250GTO

Please, PD should not WASTE time to model the FF. This thing does not deserve the Ferrari badge.

Instead of this, a 550 or 575M pls!

I'd prefer an FIA GT2 F430.
Or the 458 they're using at Le Mans.
Then again, we all want things. :(

If any ferrari deserves to be in, it should be any of the MS f1 cars from the late 90s to early 2000s or the 599 race car. I agree though, the over powered hatch back FF is lame.

If any ferrari deserves to be in, it should be any of the MS f1 cars from the late 90s to early 2000s or the 599 race car. I agree though, the over powered hatch back FF is lame.

The FF is growing on my a little, but it really shouldn't have been put into production. If they wanted to go more 'eco-friendly' what was wrong with the MilleChile? Anyway, one of the P4/5's should be in, some championship winning F1 cars, the 250 GTO and a Dino.

Dear god whaaaaaaaaat ? :dunce:

Yeah, I said it. There are a TON of street cars that have not been represented that I would rather see. I'd sooner buy a "DLC pack" that only included a single road car from my wish list than one that included a dozen pure-race cars, prices considered equal.

The early iterations of the series were all about driving everyday road cars, building them into high-performance machines, or even full racing cars (RM in the GT1/2 days), with only a small sampling of actual, non-road-car-derived, racing cars thrown in. Even GT3 kept the F1 cars as an "end game bonus" of sorts. In GT4, and now more so in GT5, the focus has shifted away from road cars towards purpose-built race cars. This is clear not only in the car list, but in the event selection. For example, in GT 2 only the final half-dozen events were aimed at race cars. In GT 5, almost a full 1/4 of the events are.

Though I do have fun with the LMP and Super GT cars, the addition of them (and F1s, NASCAR, etc.) was one of the biggest mistakes the series made IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back