• Daihatsu Midget

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Fiat 500R

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Subaru 360

• Ford Ka

• Any Kei car not mentioned (please write your answer)

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Any car not mentioned (again, share w/us your thoughts).

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
I don't think the Europa is a lemon..it's just one of those cars that takes a bit of mastery to learn how to control. My description of a lemon is any car that you can't do anything with; you can't win races with them, even after tuning... and i won plenty of races in Europas. 👍 But they're definately not for novice drivers, despite their light weight & lowish power.

I mean, ya...compare an Europa to a modern sports car and of course it seems sucky, but for its day (believe it or not) i think it was actually pretty decent...so long as you kept the speed below 120 mph :embarrassed:

very much true.., other players in GT2 might sometimes underestimate the Europa.., it is "small but terrible", it can toast any car in its own class.., yes, it does take time to control the Europa, but it pays off.., it is the only Lotus that i like in the game.., a very good car.., :cheers:

Then it seems that the biggest Lemon is a Phaeton :) And he doesn't have any "competitors" in its "lemoness" at all.

That's what I say. It's got alot of power & torque, but absolutely garbage handling. So you can

1. take the Phaeton into a race in which you'll tromp the competition with your power. or

2. Enter it in the Event Generator. This is the only area in which I felt comfortable racing the Phaeton...I tried racing one in the GT All stars...but it just hasn't got the handling to keep up. 💡

Last edited:
Prius. Who would ever mind to drive a hybrid (by this I mean petrol-electric) with a CVT 'box? I tested it years ago and it was horror. By the time it reached 47 mph, I quit and sold that car.

Renault Clio 16V-WHY ARE THERE NO ENGINE MODS? Why do they force us to get the V6 instead? Yeah, that's your punishment for thinking it's as good as a Civic.

Honda Life-Okay, is this some kind of joke? Other small cars could have some use, like an Alto Works. But who asked too put a bog slow van in a racing game? IT'S NO USE!

When I was some 8 or 9 years old I took the Jaguar XK8 and it was quite a disappointment. Spent a lot of credits on it (earned with my old, faithful Corvette ZR-1 on the NA cup) and the only thing the car could do was winning the NA cup, and not as safely as the Corvette.
I ended up selling it because I got nervous after finding out there was a Jaguar XKR I didn't see and I had tuned a XK8 when I could reach greater power with the R model.

Also the DB7 was terrible. At the time I couldn't even properly set up the transmission, and I remember the frustration of spending every credit to tune that up and getting a mediocre 225km/h on the max speed test, when my faithful Corvette went easily over 300 with the same amount of money, if not less. Won some NA cup and then sold it to buy a Viper.

And during these hopeless weeks of trying to find something for the Turbo cup (Google wasn't in my dictionary, and I had no clue about which car could get a Turbo and which couldn't) I even think I came across the Phaeton.

No idea about why I loved this game, however.

Sorry for those who loved the Speed 12 but it's the biggest lemon i never seen up to now. I tried everything i can to make the Speed 12 balanced and i tried my skills to overcome the oversteering problem for this car. I even added tcs controller but it still oversteers. So the Speed 12 earns the title of the "The Biggest Lemon" but still a TVR hypercar to look out for

Last edited:
Mazda Demio. Dropped a few $100k into it, and could not win the manufacturer race (the race livery one). I then did the same to the Mazdaspeed Demio I had (didn't know you could RM it) and kicked butt. But I'm not exaggerating one single bit when I say it sounds EXACTLY like a vacuum cleaner.

Back