Free “My First Gran Turismo” Demo Coming Later This Year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 670 comments
  • 165,419 views
You cannot remove the flags from the HUD in GT7, here they're gone.
Country flags. They are featured, fictional AI names or not.
If you don’t set driver names but the car name, as seen here, there are no flags in GT7 either. 🤷🏼‍♂️ right?
Gotta go fast
Go greased lightning.
 
So I can connect if I make an alt/throwaway account and select NZ as my country?
Yep. Once downloaded to your console on that account, all account on the console can access it.
 
The demo is supposed to be for the children, guys! Now they'll look at these leaderboards and be like.. pftt thats impossible. Buncha aliens play this so why should I even bother :lol: Kinda like whenever I try an online FPS game these days.
 
1733410661959.png


Can you transfer the 18 cars even after you started GT7?

Yes, and the tickets are valid for THREE YEARS :lol:

1733410938968.png
 
Last edited:
@Famine So was there some surprise at the end for completing it as Kaz hinted at? Or just a movie/cutscene like they've been doing?
 

The music rally segment of this trailer is hilarious. I'm sure the target audience (gen alpha) will be thrilled at the prospect of driving an econobox Mazda to a version of 'When The Saints Go Marching In' that can only be described as being performed by a band of clowns.
 
I would have thought that if anyone was truly interested in GT, they would have tried it by now.
Yeah, they can just run down to their local Blockbuster... oh wait.
You could probably argue the Challenger is GT2, there's not a massive difference there between it and the one that featured in GT5.
My mistake on that one. The GT2 car list I was scanning threw me off by not including a model year, which somehow caused my brain to get it mixed up with the Avenger. I think I was picturing the '99 Challenger concept car in my head. Post updated.
 
@Famine So was there some surprise at the end for completing it as Kaz hinted at? Or just a movie/cutscene like they've been doing?
Movie and "passport" (for 18 cars in GT7)
 
The demo is supposed to be for the children, guys! Now they'll look at these leaderboards and be like.. pftt thats impossible. Buncha aliens play this so why should I even bother :lol: Kinda like whenever I try an online FPS game these days.
I think the leaderboards in MFGT are going to be only local, not online shared... There is no online feature, although it requires connection to the PD servers....
 
Wonder if it’ll be easy to gold for my son. I’ll let him finish the game* before I go back to gold it for him.


*Demo..
 
Last edited:
I think the leaderboards in MFGT are going to be only local, not online shared... There is no online feature, although it requires connection to the PD servers....
There are online leaderboards. My post with the B1 licence time evidences that.
 
I think from Sport on, the emphasis will be more towards competition than collecting.
 
The music rally segment of this trailer is hilarious. I'm sure the target audience (gen alpha) will be thrilled at the prospect of driving an econobox Mazda to a version of 'When The Saints Go Marching In' that can only be described as being performed by a band of clowns
Probably Southampton fc fans. Usually sang by a bunch of clowns, to a bunch of clowns each match ;)
 
Are the cars awarded for getting all golds or just for completing the races or time trials?
 
That’s cool. So, if new players receive GT7 for Christmas, it’ll really take them three years to buy all cars. Just in time for the 30th Anniversary of Gran Turismo and the unveiling/delay of GT8. :sly:
 
The music rally segment of this trailer is hilarious. I'm sure the target audience (gen alpha) will be thrilled at the prospect of driving an econobox Mazda to a version of 'When The Saints Go Marching In' that can only be described as being performed by a band of clowns.
Compared to the good old days...

Bring back Feeder 🎶
 
Last edited:
Can the cars given in My first GT be sold in GT7?
 
Back