≣PURE | Super GT Cup - Congratulations to GT500 champion GTPGhost and GT300, PASM!Finished 

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,436 comments
Can I suggest day into night for Apricot Hill too? :D

I like these transition. However rather then going full dark. Maybe do dawn to dusk. Be great lighting transitions but not deal with goofy pitch black. As well the time advance will not so fast. The slower time passes the more enjoyable.

I have my monitor set up so I click a button and night is nearly day like. So night not an issue but if I didn't have that. The night is rather dark with my current settings for day/normal driving.

I like these transition. However rather then going full dark. Maybe do dawn to dusk. Be great lighting transitions but not deal with goofy pitch black. As well the time advance will not so fast. The slower time passes the more enjoyable.

I have my monitor set up so I click a button and night is nearly day like. So night not an issue but if I didn't have that. The night is rather dark with my current settings for day/normal driving.
Apricot Hill isn't bad at night, the lighting is pretty good. PD did a great job on that track.

Its now possible to choose slip stream set to 'real' wich is a bit weaker then ''weak''.. Seems they've updated this after OP created thread? If so, possible to have it set to real? Also, questiong regarding damage; By limited, do you mean heavy or weak?

Btw Im interested, and would like to join the GT300. I know the steps to enter but I am not quite sure yet if I can.. I will get back to you with my finally answer within a few days if thats ok! Watching thread. Prefered number on my car would be 9 if thats not taken!

Edit: Question regarding tune prohibited, will we be able to setup e.g supsension without buying extra upgrades, what are we able to do with our cars beside oil to max pp and tyre as its set to HARD only.

Its now possible to choose slip stream set to 'real' wich is a bit weaker then ''weak''.. Seems they've updated this after OP created thread? If so, possible to have it set to real? Also, questiong regarding damage; By limited, do you mean heavy or weak?

Btw Im interested, and would like to join the GT300. I know the steps to enter but I am not quite sure yet if I can.. I will get back to you with my finally answer within a few days if thats ok! Watching thread. Prefered number on my car would be 9 if thats not taken!

Edit: Question regarding tune prohibited, will we be able to setup e.g supsension without buying extra upgrades, what are we able to do with our cars beside oil to max pp and tyre as its set to HARD only.

Only thing you can adjust that won't make the car illegal and prevent entry in a tuning prohibited room is brake balance adjustment. All other adjustments will make the car prohibited and you won't be able to enter track.

Has i told before, this time didn't do for me, so number 33 its available.
Careful, the Ascari pit it's broken, the first car will hit an invisible wall, after refuel, and get stuck for some seconds, it happened to me with the Megane Trophy Car.

Thanks anyway.

Tuning prohibited means exactly that, absolutely nothing can be changed over from stock. An easy way to reset everything to default is by changing your tuning page to B or C, whichever one hasn't been touched.

Has i told before, this time didn't do for me, so number 33 its available.
Careful, the Ascari pit it's broken, the first car will hit an invisible wall, after refuel, and get stuck for some seconds, it happened to me with the Megane Trophy Car.

Thanks anyway.

Sorry it didn't work out, thanks for warning us about that bug!

Sounds like fun this! Regd me in the gt300 class. Think I'm home for the first race, otherwise I'll let you know.

Cheers

Small observation. Went to re-register to pick new colors and since my car number is already chosen by myself, I can't choose it again. Is there a way around that?

1:22.290 - My best on a 20 lap stint tonight at Apricot Hill in the BRZ. Took me a few laps to get used to it, but once I settled in it's a fantastic car. However, it looks to me like AH will be quite hard on the right side tires, especially the right front. I had about 2/3 of a right front left after 20 laps, not sure if that's good or not. Everyone might want to keep an eye on the right front tire wear though.

I was able to land a 1.22.061 a few minutes ago. I think a 1.21.600-1.21.700 is possible, I just cant hit the 1.22.0 consistant.

Just got a 1'21.8. Racing from night to day at AH is just too pretty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
Just did a shakedown at Silverstone International Circuit. First time online.
Manage to do a stint of 55 laps on same set of tires :embarrassed:
Thats completly diferent from GT5.
Did my best lap on lap 20 but in lap 43 was only .088 behind that fast lap. Tires seem to hold really well. Only started to have issues at lap 50.
Have you guys tested the tires?? Diferences to other compounds? It would be interesting to have more than 1 compound and have diferent stratagies :P

Back