◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,016 views
Do you know the laps for the third and fourth combos?

I think this will be ok..

Kart Space II - 33
Autumn Mini R - 22
Brands Indy - 16
Mount Panarama - 5
 
I think this will be ok..

Kart Space II - 33
Autumn Mini R - 22
Brands Indy - 16
Mount Panarama - 5

I don't think it matters the order in which we run them. Doesn't matter to me.
 
I don't think it matters the order in which we run them. Doesn't matter to me.

I've been running them not in the order they were picked, but according to points from the last week in descending order. That's how I have it listed in the second post.
 
I've been running them not in the order they were picked, but according to points from the last week in descending order. That's how I have it listed in the second post.

Sounds good to me Yo!
 
The White Knight Kart will be there
 
Racing Kart 100's, not 100 racing karts
1472-6118-3744-3750-5544
 
ugh. froze up. Restarting system.
 
New Room: 1472 6681 3158 0101 3772
 
My internet connection didn't come on till 10 central so that is why i wasn't at the first 3 tracks for the kart races.
 
I'm locked up. Will try again.
 
provider issues?

We're gonna get this last one started in a couple minutes
 
Too bad that "technical difficulties" hindered, hampered and hamstrung our races last night. Good turn out - only to be reduced by continued lock-ups and freezes. Not sure what the solution is - perhaps Friends Only.
 
Yes, pleased with the turnout. Good to see Chatva in the mix. Good racing last night Tex. maybe next week I can give you a better run for your money.
 
Yes, pleased with the turnout. Good to see Chatva in the mix. Good racing last night Tex. maybe next week I can give you a better run for your money.

@dabneyd79, @grindsj and @doodog(?) were the Headliners of the night - we were just having a "go of it" on our own.
Enjoyed the Mt Panorama - even though I was almost a minute behind the pack. Doesn't pay to have difficulties on the uphill portion of that one, with the trans geared high. Maybe next week we'll have another good turn out - perhaps even more in number.
 
After the second lockup at Bathurst and my PS3 checking the hard drive for a second time, I gave up. What a mess GT6 is.
 
After the second lockup at Bathurst and my PS3 checking the hard drive for a second time, I gave up. What a mess GT6 is.

I wonder ............. is SNAIL a target for these problems? Who would want to disrupt the league events - and for what purpose? Seems I've heard, from drivers in Open Practices, that no other association of GT-6 participants have any trouble at all. (to the paranoid, Conspiracy lurks around every corner)
 
Thanks Stuns.

Keep in mind fellas... Jr. Karts.
 
Cool. That one was fun the last time we ran it.
 
@HSAXET
@stunstheone
@dabneyd

Track choices please! :) Noon EST Saturday would be fantastic if you could, THANKS!
Tskuba... w/ rain weather 100%... changeability 1... surface water at race start 0% should make it an interesting race. Grip is good til about 42% surface water
 
Tskuba... w/ rain weather 100%... changeability 1... surface water at race start 0% should make it an interesting race. Grip is good til about 42% surface water

You are a mean person. ;)
 
Are we running Motegi or some other course?
 
I think we could run High Speed Ring as the oval, for a change. I miss having the option of the short ovals created in GT5.
 
You are a mean person. ;)
I tested it earlier... Did get a little wet around lap 11... Y'all test it and see what you think. Gets fun around 25%... Maybe start it at 30% and let get dry... Something different...
 
I think we could run High Speed Ring as the oval, for a change. I miss having the option of the short ovals created in GT5.
Suzuka east ???
 
I tested it earlier... Did get a little wet around lap 11... Y'all test it and see what you think. Gets fun around 25%... Maybe start it at 30% and let get dry... Something different...

No, let's do it as you stated. I ain't scared.
 
Anyone testing today?
Cannot get the Tsukuba track moisture to move off of 0% during a test race. Even set it at 100% and it remained at 0%. Oh well - maybe another kart is needed on on the track.
 
Last edited:
Back