◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,016 views
Anyone testing today?
Cannot get the Tsukuba track moisture to move off of 0% during a test race. Even set it at 100% and it remained at 0%. Oh well - maybe another kart is needed on on the track.
Gotta make sure that changeability is set to 1
 
I totally forgot about testing the kart stuff. I'm currently obsessed with trying to find more time (and talent) in the GTA TT. I'm going out with the wife this evening so I'll probably work on the kart gearing tomorrow afternoon
 
If anybody would like to join me, I'll be doing some practice/testing today sporadically. I'll probably jump on starting around noon-ish. Just check friends rooms and if you havn't already, add me!
 
Hey guys, my apologies. I ended up running around a bit more today than I expected. I will be on for a bit if anyone would like to join me.

1472 6118 3916 1735 7380
 
Anybody care to practice today?
 
Anybody care to practice today?

Yes ...... have taken a few laps over the weekend, but am concerned about the weather event and what adjustments will need to be made to maintain control and advance the kart in a competitive manner.
 
I tried to do some testing for that too. It changes A LOT in 15 minutes. I don't think there's really much you can do aside from wheel the thing. I still have to check gearing for HSR as well. I'm logged in now but I'm gonna eat something real quick.
 
I tried to do some testing for that too. It changes A LOT in 15 minutes. I don't think there's really much you can do aside from wheel the thing. I still have to check gearing for HSR as well. I'm logged in now but I'm gonna eat something real quick.

It will be a little bit before I can get online. Dinner time etc. hope I get there in time.
 
I'm in a friends only room so just click the appropriate box :)
 
T minus 120 minutes...
What is the track order tonite ? Can we make autumn ring mini first ? Case I get stuck at work and have to miss the first race...
 
What is the track order tonite ? Can we make autumn ring mini first ? Case I get stuck at work and have to miss the first race...

No problem. Updating OP now.

Did y'all figure out gearing and laps for Tsukuba?
 
Last edited:
Junior size karts, full size fun!
1472-6118-4130-9221-8967
 
I race S.N.A.I.L. Spec Series D6.. and would like to do these kart races also.
 
Come on over, we're racing.
 
Had lots of fun in the kart races tonight, have done more better, got a 2nd place finish at Tsukuba. Always a pleasure racing with my fellow SNAILS and new drivers as well.
 
Fantastic racing last night. Had some bad luck here and there, but lits if fun nonetheless. See you guys next week. RBJ's!
 
I have the current gearing charts printed now.
 
Can't wait to do some practice/testing for this weeks RBJ races. Who may the lucky winners be @dabneyd ? :)
 
Which kart is going to be used for next tuesday's race or will it be the X2014 junior?
 
Red Bull Jr (RBJ because I'm too lazy to type it out- Ha!)
 
Red Bull Jr (RBJ because I'm too lazy to type it out- Ha!)

Thank you, i learn something new every day, didn't realize RBJ stood for the red bull junior oops :lol:
 
I pick Suzuka Circuit for next Tuesday night's race.
 
Hey Dab, do we run these things bone stock including gearing?

@dabneyd
 
Hey Dab, do we run these things bone stock including gearing?

@dabneyd
That's what we've done the past. Bone stock, no tune... BTW we're gonna run a 100 lapper at Indy Speedway tonite around 800 cst RBJ's full tune
 
dupe post.
 
Last edited:
Back