◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
Anyone testing today?
Cannot get the Tsukuba track moisture to move off of 0% during a test race. Even set it at 100% and it remained at 0%. Oh well - maybe another kart is needed on on the track.
Gotta make sure that changeability is set to 1

I totally forgot about testing the kart stuff. I'm currently obsessed with trying to find more time (and talent) in the GTA TT. I'm going out with the wife this evening so I'll probably work on the kart gearing tomorrow afternoon

If anybody would like to join me, I'll be doing some practice/testing today sporadically. I'll probably jump on starting around noon-ish. Just check friends rooms and if you havn't already, add me!

Hey guys, my apologies. I ended up running around a bit more today than I expected. I will be on for a bit if anyone would like to join me.

1472 6118 3916 1735 7380

Anybody care to practice today?

Yes ...... have taken a few laps over the weekend, but am concerned about the weather event and what adjustments will need to be made to maintain control and advance the kart in a competitive manner.

I tried to do some testing for that too. It changes A LOT in 15 minutes. I don't think there's really much you can do aside from wheel the thing. I still have to check gearing for HSR as well. I'm logged in now but I'm gonna eat something real quick.

I tried to do some testing for that too. It changes A LOT in 15 minutes. I don't think there's really much you can do aside from wheel the thing. I still have to check gearing for HSR as well. I'm logged in now but I'm gonna eat something real quick.

It will be a little bit before I can get online. Dinner time etc. hope I get there in time.

What is the track order tonite ? Can we make autumn ring mini first ? Case I get stuck at work and have to miss the first race...

No problem. Updating OP now.

Did y'all figure out gearing and laps for Tsukuba?

Last edited:
Fantastic racing last night. Had some bad luck here and there, but lits if fun nonetheless. See you guys next week. RBJ's!

Latest Posts

Back