◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
Karts or X2104Jrs?

just the X2014Jr's. Maybe it was the tires, I dunno... but the competition spread just didn't seem as strong as our kart races typically are. Then there's the whole un-tuned issue. I'm just not a fan at the moment.

My choice shall be Suzuka East. Thanks!

I will be hosting a Indy 500 in the Redbull Jr's on May 24th at 8:00cst/9:00est. It will be 200 laps. Fast fuel and tyres. Weak draft. You will be required to use 2 tyre compounds during the race.

Who wants to run some practice/testing laps later?!

2EST

*edit*

Private test room open.

Last edited:
Apricot Hill, Suzuka East, and Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway. drkdglr was supposed to pick, but he's missed his chance. Any suggestions for the other track?

How about one of the shorter Matterhorn layouts? I am at work, so am unable to be more precise.

I like the Monza idea.
Tried Monza with chicanes. 2:15/lap.
Maybe but might get spread out instead of staying tight.

Also tried:
Matterhorn Dristelen - 2 mi - 1:16/lap
Which has a real tense blind downhill

Silverstone National - 1.64 mi - 1:03/lap

Last edited:
Tried Monza with chicanes. 2:15/lap. Maybe but might get spread out instead of staying tight.

True. If we ran the course without the T1 chicane that might help bunch things up a bit for the "next" turn?

So what is the Track lineup for tonight? Just making sure.

Apricot Hill, Monza, Suzuka East, and Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway. I may not be there tonight. Can someone host and/or keep score?

Be glad to Host - need Lap #s for each track.

Edit: Ooops - forgot to look on the Gearing Sheet for Lap #s

Last edited:
I'll finish my carpooling and see if I can make it - should be there, no bets on my skill or competence after a layoff.

Love those Shifters!!!!
Thanks for a good night of racing Dab- Sorry that the Ovals are not a good experience for you. Hope we can all improve and drive better lines in a pack.
Always enjoy Tues nights, Guys.

IT WAS ME! And I wish it wasn't.
I had the contact with @dabneyd and I regret it...👎

Overall I enjoyed the evening and hope the OVAL stays cause on the last two laps, it's on and you never know how it will end!
THATS RACIN!

Last edited:
I tried to join in, but I was too tired to focus. Maybe in a couple of weeks.
Always miss you, Handle. Hope the end of school cacophony(?) will calm down for you soon.

Back