◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm fine with the two race format. Hell I'm okay with One race a night. 20-25 laps on road tracks and 40-50 on ovals. I second that. I enjoy doing this. I like how laid back we are. That is over half the reason I keep showing up every week. Everyone is cool and we have a good time.

Yea after some discussion, I don't think Monaco was a very well thought out choice. Lets just plan on doing a Daytona race Wednesday and then if there is time after we can pick a rd course to mess around on

Personally, I'd like to see a bit more structure. I understand some folks like the "laid back" atmosphere, but that doesn't mean it cannot be organized. Can we settle on 20 laps of Cape Ring Inner and 35 laps of Daytona @ 9:00 pm sharp?

Personally, I'd like to see a bit more structure. I understand some folks like the "laid back" atmosphere, but that doesn't mean it cannot be organized. Can we settle on 20 laps of Cape Ring Inner and 35 laps of Daytona @ 9:00 pm sharp?

We seem to be decently organized. We just never start on time. That is about the only thing I can think of. Commissioner @Pichon617 has done well so far.

I think the only thing keeping us from taking it more seriously is all the bugs. It would be tough to do a championship with all the bugs in the game having an effect on race out comes.

It's Wednesday sir. They're still working the bugs out of the details so its a bit of a work in progress.

Hey guys, what do you think about setting the horsepower limit to 620 across the board? All tracks. Just to simplify things and remove the confusion of oil change/no oil change/room setup etc.

I say we do 30 (31 with pace lap) laps at Cape Ring and then 40 (41) at Daytona

Hello fellas here goes the info for tomorrow

70% Power

Daytona 41

Cape Ring 31

Each race we will do 1 pace lap.

Last edited:
Hello fellas here goes the info for tomorrow

70% Power

Daytona 41

Cape Ring 31

Each race we will do 1 pace lap.
Pichon, ate we keeping with the original format of 70% power tracks and 80% supers peedway's? I believe this is the way to go IMO. Super speedway's are fine at 80% power but ill leave that up to vote or for you to just make the call. Looking forward to tonight....BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY BOYS, let's go racing!!!

Back