◆ S.N.A.I.L. Stamina Series "Wednesday Night"

Any chance we could move to D2 lounge?

Edit: never mind

I would have moved to D2. :/

I sent a friend request to Division 3 but right now I can't join.

Get Zero to accept the FR and join next Wednesday for the 1.5hr race.

If up don't mind. I'd like to get

GTP / PSN / car number car color and wheel color from you.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬:irked:
:grumpy::ouch:

All by myself there and car(internet) just blows up. WTF.

Gonna go see if I can figure out how to QoS the PS3 on my router.

:( Hated seeing that pop up. Hopefully you get it sorted and can prevent those drops.

What do you guys think about Different Car and Track each week or Do Four week stints with one car. I am ok with either.

With one car we could do mini series with points.

Also wouldn't mind sticking with the RM/TC cars where we can paint them and change numbers. Always good to have personalized racers.

If we go monthly. We can do votes on car and tracks. I'm open as this sorts out we will have a great format to implement into GT6 come December.

Thank you all for showing up and thank you to those signed up.

Some things learned tonight. Two stops will be optimal. Fuel looking like 15ish liters per stop.

We will be using Race medium tires and you are welcome to use Anything harder if you so desire. Probably wont be beneficial though.

GTP: brandofo
PSN: brandofo
#85 purple / silver

Racing mediums will probably be good. The hards were pretty slippery with all that power.

Some things learned tonight. Two stops will be optimal. Fuel looking like 15ish liters per stop.
Quickly glanced at the replay. Half a tank lasts ~18 laps. Maybe 19.
That means you'd need ~133L total, that is 33L extra over however many pitstops one chooses.

Pit delta is about 25 seconds (w/o refueling).

On RM tires pit strategy is plain obvious. By lap ~20 you're ~3 seconds a lap off your quickest pace.
Going 1 pitstop vs 2, saves you 25 seconds less however long it takes to put it ~12L of fuel, but makes you run extra 16 laps on those worn tires. No way in hell 1 pitstop is a good strategy.

I think the race should be run on RHs for 1-stopper to be viable.

Personally, having ran a handful of laps on RH before quali, I like it better on RHs.

Quickly glanced at the replay. Half a tank lasts ~18 laps. Maybe 19.
That means you'd need ~133L total, that is 33L extra over however many pitstops one chooses.

Pit delta is about 25 seconds (w/o refueling).

On RM tires pit strategy is plain obvious. By lap ~20 you're ~3 seconds a lap off your quickest pace.
Going 1 pitstop vs 2, saves you 25 seconds less however long it takes to put it ~12L of fuel, but makes you run extra 16 laps on those worn tires. No way in hell 1 pitstop is a good strategy.

I think the race should be run on RHs for 1-stopper to be viable.

Personally, having ran a handful of laps on RH before quali, I like it better on RHs.

Two reasons for a better tire is quicker wear and varied experience level. The faster guys will squeeze more from the Mediums while some of the others will benefit from less mistakes. ;)

However if other like the idea of RH, I'm game.

One can do a one stopper on RM, just take some reserve to save the tires for the end. Just don't see it being faster then two stopper.

I'm open and would prefer some others input on the tire.

EDIT:

Some updated info and graphic in the OP. please look it over.

Staggered Start Graphic & Pace speed will be lowered to 50 MPH, this will better allows the group to get lined up coming into straight for green.

i'd like to join in on this. Been racing for a long time with the wheel now and would like to find something better than the random low shuffle rooms.

Two reasons for a better tire is quicker wear and varied experience level. The faster guys will squeeze more from the Mediums while some of the others will benefit from less mistakes. ;)

I understand the reasoning. I just think that the car behaves a lot more naturally on RHs. You don't have to do some crazy weight transfer to get it to turn, you can steer via throttle. And if you step on it in the corner you spin. The car has plenty of power and not that much DF.
I'll be in #47, btw.

Input on tires. Those that want to, can run RH. Those that want to run RM, can.

I ain't interested in naturally behaving pixels. I want them pixels to go where I point 'em, when I point 'em to go that way. :sly: :D

I vote for RM also. It did not take long for the pack to pull away and no pit in the 25 laps had no help. Even the slower cars cought me after pitting. What a diff in lap time RM tires are over RHs. Its no fun loosing the weak draft either. This track is all about corner speeds.

How about "you have to use both RH and RM"? :)

Only way I'd get involved with that is force race start on RH. Set room to RH have everyone enter track. I'd then enter and exit. Set to RM. Enter track and have someone scroll over my car to ensure I was in RH too.

One could pit lap one and go RM if they like or run a decent stint before grabbing the Mediums.

However the whole letting people free to switch to RH at some point requires loads of time to police replays. Don't have that kind of time. :/

For this race we will stick with one tire, RM's

I just made a point to hop in the car and run a couple of laps so that I'm not ice cold for the race. You guys ran a practice runthrough, correct? Any word on lap times for such a venture? I'll be trophy fodder here anyway as I burn up the tyres, but I'm interested nonetheless.

You guys ran a practice runthrough, correct? Any word on lap times for such a venture?
The pole was something like a mid 1:50, fastest time in the race was low 1:50. Make sure your car is broken-in, it's worth about 6-7 tenth a lap.
If I'm free and bored tonight, I might do a proper tire run. I have a suspicion that a three-stopper might be in play too.

If I can join I will be running the black #3

Sure thing. Could you list your info per the first post in this thread and I will get you on the list.

Please sign up by using this format
GTP Name / PSN Name / #XX-Car Color(wheel color)

I'm in (almost).
The grid is already full, but send me a message on psn if there's space or not before the race start...

Nicktune / Nic-KL / #7-White(Black)

Last edited:
You can take me out..I'm working almost every Wednesday night so I won't be able to race with you guys...free up some space for someone else

Guess I need to work out a strategy for tonight. Might have to go out on a limb and try something completely different to even have a chance. I suck at that track.

Strategy? What strategy? Drive it 'til you can't stand the tires anymore, get some new ones and a bit of fuel, drive it some more. Rinse, repeat 'til the checkered flag drops. :crazy: ;) :D

1 Stop Hero Strategy

Pit at lap 25-26

Taking on 41-43 liters.

Pit at lap 16-18 and again at lap 32-35

Taking 20-22 liters of fuel per stop.

Stops at lap 13, 25, 37

Taking on 13-15 liters of fuel per stop.

------------------------------
(Test your fuel strategy)

Last edited:
1 Stop Losing Strategy

Pit at lap 25-26

Taking on 33-34 liters.

Pit at lap 16-18 and again at lap 32-35

Taking 16-17 liters of fuel per stop.

Stops at lap 13, 25, 37

Taking on 11 - 12 liters of fuel per stop.

Per my current thinking, these are all good strategies for everyone to take. That is, they all are likely to make all the quick guys run out of fuel. :sly:
I plan to shoot for 140L for the race and maybe a few more.

Jumping into my lounge and checking fuel strategy now.

Burnt 47 liters one 50mph pace and 16 race laps.

2.94 liters per lap seems to be on par.

48 x 2.94 = 141.12 liters

On the safe side say 142liters

21 liters per stop in a two stop

Last edited:
Would I be able to partake in this? I don't have D3 as a friend and I get back from work at 9:15 eastern time.

Edit: Number 29 (Flat Black)

Last edited:
Would I be able to partake in this? I don't have D3 as a friend and I get back from work at 9:15 eastern time.

Edit: Number 29 (Flat Black)

If we have the space, yes. The qualifying ends at shortly after you enter. So you may start from the back.

I will send D3 friend request to you ASAP

I tested fuel strategy last night and was able to come up at around 131... Getting on to check it again.

Back