◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am in if you have room. When does a new season start?
Click on Page 1 and most all the info you need will be posted there. As well as the schedule for tomorrow nights race.
Hope to see you.

Can I join the kart racing.
Sure. Go to Page 1 for the basic info and schedule for Tuesday night's races. Hope to see you there.

Hey Karters,

We might need two rooms again, I'm not 100% sure. Thought we'd play it by ear.

@OwensRacing are you planning on driving tonight? If so, can you host room 1?
@TEX36 are you planning on driving tonight? If so, can you host room 2 if needed?

Thanks!

Just for headcount purposes- I plan on racing tonight, but this stupid cold weather seems to have cracked and drained my radiator IRL, so we'll see how long it takes me to find/repair the leak. On the plus side, I think this 8 degree weather will probably keep my block cool enough to get me home without coolant. Geez. I live in Georgia for crying out loud! What is going on with the world?

Just for headcount purposes- I plan on racing tonight, but this stupid cold weather seems to have cracked and drained my radiator IRL, so we'll see how long it takes me to find/repair the leak. On the plus side, I think this 8 degree weather will probably keep my block cool enough to get me home without coolant. Geez. I live in Georgia for crying out loud! What is going on with the world?

Some climate scientists say that the increased overall global temperature weakens the jet stream making it "meander" around further that it usually does. This can allow masses of cold air to travel further south than normal precipitating these Arctic blasts.

Some climate scientists say that the increased overall global temperature weakens the jet stream making it "meander" around further that it usually does. This can allow masses of cold air to travel further south than normal precipitating these Arctic blasts.

So that's the new theory for obvious BS called global warming set forth by the elites with a eugenics agenda. ;)

So that's the new theory for obvious BS called global warming set forth by the elites with a eugenics agenda. ;)

No, that's one of the consequences of an increase in global temperature, which is pretty well documented.

Hey Karters,

We might need two rooms again, I'm not 100% sure. Thought we'd play it by ear.

@OwensRacing are you planning on driving tonight? If so, can you host room 1?
@TEX36 are you planning on driving tonight? If so, can you host room 2 if needed?

Thanks!
Sorry, just now saw your question.
Yes, will be driving tonight - and would be pleased to Host Room #2.

Providing I get my 30 minutes on the TC in and/or the wife doesn't decide I should do it during racing, I'll be there.

Hey i just read the first page and i would like to race tonight, is it to late to enter and do you guy have space for me, not a great racer ( first snail race last sunday) but i'm givin it my best

Edit: just correct some obvious grammar and typing fault, english not my first language hey!

Last edited:
Hey i just read the first page and i would like to race tonight, is it to late to enter and do you guy have space for me, not a great race ( first snail race las sunday) but i'm givin it my best

If we are running 2 rooms it should be fine. Remember to rebuild the engine on your kart after you buy it!

If we are running 2 rooms it should be fine. Remember to rebuild the engine on your kart after you buy it!

Kay! I will tune in to the tread about an hour before the race to see what happen, (1/2 hour if nothing uet at this time)

I would love to join in tonight.

Do we choose one?
January 7th, 2014:
Racing Kart 125 & Red Bull Racing Kart 125 - 125's Kart gearing

Race 1 - Circuito de Madrid - Reverse - 9 laps
Race 2 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - 9 laps
Race 3 - Eiger Nordwand Short Track - 12 laps
Race 4 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 10 laps

I would love to join in tonight.
Do we choose one?
January 7th, 2014:
Racing Kart 125 & Red Bull Racing Kart 125 - 125's Kart gearing

Race 1 - Circuito de Madrid - Reverse - 9 laps
Race 2 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - 9 laps
Race 3 - Eiger Nordwand Short Track - 12 laps
Race 4 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - 10 laps

Either one is fine. I checked the specs on both and they're identical, except for the livery of course 👍

We'll be running in a public room, makes it easier in terms of who's friends with who (or is it whom, can never remember).

I'm thinking we'll start with two rooms and if there's not enough drivers, combine. Will stay in touch over Google docs.

@OwensRacing and @TEX36 will post the room numbers here between 8:30 & 8:45 P.M. Eastern Time.

@dabneyd can you keep score in one room or the other? I can take care of the opposite room you race in. Just let me know which room you plan on joining, makes no never mind to me, will be a blast in both :)

See you all tonight!

By TC I'll assume you mean the Turismo Carretera, the popular Argentinean stock car series.

Much as I might like it to be what you say, 'tisn't. TC = Tread Climber. Wife backed off the time some though. Only have to get 15 minutes on it. Already got 5 on it. Will see if I can get 10 on the next set. She can get her last 5 while I race....

@dabneyd can you keep score in one room or the other? I can take care of the opposite room you race in. Just let me know which room you plan on joining, makes no never mind to me, will be a blast in both :)

No problem!

Karting Room Open:

1482-6118-4259-7711-7785

New Racers, when entering please type in SNAIL

If I kick you and you didn't type this don't be mad at me. I don't know everyone's name yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back