◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kart Room 2 - 1472-6118-3830-2744-3142

I wont be able to race, got some unexpected issues at home, sorry for the trouble

Excellent racing. Had fun.

If it wasn't for Mr.Owen I almost had a perfect qualifying night.

Had a few lag problems at Laguna Seca, I was punted off at the corkscrew. Otherwise I did a fine job crashing from P1 within 1 lap all.by.my.self.

Last edited:
Another fun night of the Karts. Mr.Bardolf is somewhat fast in those karts.
You think!!👍:bowdown:

Absolutely perfect night, TEX was so Great as host, he was articulate, concise and spelled everything out perfectly and ran the room as a true PRO!:bowdown::gtpflag:

I on the other hand I was fast but OPPSed:banghead: Several times until we raced in the Swedish Alps!:cheers:

Last edited:

Closest finish i've been in myself (3rd), carracerptp (2nd), and RacingChamp30 (1st).
Margin of victory fro 1st to 3rd was 0.018sec.

Why is my photo not showing up?

Was a fun night even with a odd ball DC.

Carr, sorry about the lag punt. Kcheeb and I seen you go off. However to us there was no lag. Dragon however seen what you seen.

Something went wrong with that room in the Laguna race for sure.

Last edited:
:yuck:
Was a fun night even with a odd ball DC.

Carr, sorry about the lag punt. Kcheeb and seen you go off. However to us there was no lag. Dragon however seek what you seen.

Something went wrong with that room in the Laguna race for sure.
We had a momentary spike as well at Laguna, on the first lap then it was gone!
I saw a car fly in a burst of smoke ahead of me then all clears and it's the same car that started in front of me! Weirder than weird!

To Whom It May Concern: It was extremely obvious Tuesday night that Mr_Bardahl is very, very fast. I would recommend that he be invited to Join the Fast Room next week. He would have much more competition than running hot laps by himself way out in front of our group. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back