◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find either room!! lol
 
Kart Room 2 - 1472-6118-3830-2744-3142
 
Do i need to be in owen's room or tex's room?
 
use ID in bottom left to type the room id in and go directly to the room you're going to race in.

EDIT:



whichever one you'd like, it's early yet.

ok.
 
I wont be able to race, got some unexpected issues at home, sorry for the trouble
 
how many in your room @TEX36
 
owens, make another room and we'll join it.
 
we're 7 thanks
 
new room # 1472 6118 3658 4757 2988
 
Another fun night of the Karts. Mr.Bardolf is somewhat fast in those karts.
 
Excellent racing. Had fun.

If it wasn't for Mr.Owen I almost had a perfect qualifying night.

Had a few lag problems at Laguna Seca, I was punted off at the corkscrew. Otherwise I did a fine job crashing from P1 within 1 lap all.by.my.self.
 
Last edited:
Another fun night of the Karts. Mr.Bardolf is somewhat fast in those karts.
You think!!👍:bowdown:

Absolutely perfect night, TEX was so Great as host, he was articulate, concise and spelled everything out perfectly and ran the room as a true PRO!:bowdown::gtpflag:

I on the other hand I was fast but OPPSed:banghead: Several times until we raced in the Swedish Alps!:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Good Racin. Had fun battling goofytyler at Laguna Seca. Also, it is apparently possible to PIT a kart if you do it juuust right...I'll see if I can post the video tomorrow.
 

Closest finish i've been in myself (3rd), carracerptp (2nd), and RacingChamp30 (1st).
Margin of victory fro 1st to 3rd was 0.018sec.

Why is my photo not showing up?
 
Was a fun night even with a odd ball DC.

Carr, sorry about the lag punt. Kcheeb and I seen you go off. However to us there was no lag. Dragon however seen what you seen.

Something went wrong with that room in the Laguna race for sure.
 
Last edited:
Someone else will have to put the photo up of that 3 wide finish at IMS
 
:yuck:
Was a fun night even with a odd ball DC.

Carr, sorry about the lag punt. Kcheeb and seen you go off. However to us there was no lag. Dragon however seek what you seen.

Something went wrong with that room in the Laguna race for sure.
We had a momentary spike as well at Laguna, on the first lap then it was gone!
I saw a car fly in a burst of smoke ahead of me then all clears and it's the same car that started in front of me! Weirder than weird!
 

Closest finish i've been in myself ...RacingChamp30 (1st).
Margin of victory from 1st to 3rd was 0.018sec.

At Tex's room, at Indy, we had:

the top 6 finish within 0.010
top 9 finished within 0.016!
 
Going into the final corner, having already run 24.5 miles or so...

k2dJcTM.jpg


And at the finish...

X3dFJTM.jpg


9 racers within 1/6 of one second, including some impressive bump-draft recovery and catch-ups for the finish!
 
To Whom It May Concern: It was extremely obvious Tuesday night that Mr_Bardahl is very, very fast. I would recommend that he be invited to Join the Fast Room next week. He would have much more competition than running hot laps by himself way out in front of our group. IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back