◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,762 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 in room 1 now.
 
Okay am standing by with a second room open. Let me know

Can you post the room number so everyone knows how to join you? Thanks!
 
Kart Room 2 1472-6399-8966-5887-7218
 
Room #1 (really fast guys) - 1472 6399 8451 1926 9312
Room #2 (fast guys) - 1472-6399-8966-5887-7218
 
@TEX36 how many in your room?

Room one is going to start with 7
 
I'm not going to make it, I'm stuck working.
 
We really had a great night in Kart Room 2. Very clean races and every driver had a great attitude throughout the night.
Thanks to all 10-12 that joined the races tonight.
Hope yawl come back next week.
 
Great stuff last night! The Speedway racing is getting more competitive by the week it seems. I had a heck of a time getting into the top 4 at anytime during the race. :)
 
Thank you gentleman Jack for hosting! Last night was an incredible display of camaraderie, sportsmanship and race craft by each and every driver! Great fun last night! Thank you gentleman!:cheers:
 
I will be absent next week fellas. Family vacation time!
 
Oh yeah! Sure. I'll get right on that. In another life maybe. Looks sweet though.

You do get white glove treatment though 👍
 
OOOooOOH. Just what I've always wanted. I could go pay $60 for that. Oh, wait. That's a rubber glove they use for that $60.

Nevermind then.
 
Sorry forgot about the replays.:dunce: I don't have the last race, but I will upload the first three tonight.
 
I have the last race. What do I do with it?
 
I have the last race. What do I do with it?

If you have access to Google Docs you could upload it here.

If you're not sure how to do that, watch this and use the link above instead of what's referenced in the video 👍

 
Pffft. Pocket change. ;)

I know, right!

It's amazing how hardcore folks get with this stuff, but it's a hobby and there are always crazy ways to get the most out of it. I race r/c and it still blows my mind how in depth (and expensive) "toy cars" get once things begin to get competitive.
 
OK. This GoogleDrive thing is totally new to me, but I got it uploaded. Now what do I do with it?

n/m. I see I need to upload it to YOUR file. Which division does it go in?
 
Doesn't matter, just let me know which one it is 👍
 
O yea I put mine in D5.
 
O yea I put mine in D5.

You sure, I couldn't see them there @Chiochan

EDIT: Never mind I found them :D

Got the scores for Room 2 entered. Winners to follow in about 45 minutes.
 
Last edited:
Sweet! Good points day. :) now I need some Tex speed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back