◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brands Hatch Indy is an eligible track I'd like to pick that, but I don't see it listed in the post.

Pretty sure it's eligible, haven't updated the list since the last update, will confirm this morning.

Alright, went through the list of tracks and it's now updated 👍

Just need @full89metal to make a selection and we can get on with gear setups :)

EDIT: Going to do the gearing setups tomorrow sometime. Will post the time when I know.

Change of plans. Will be opening a friends room at the top of the hour.

Friends room open.

3rd track decided, sorry @full89metal, executive decision.

Matterhorn Short Track. Super fun to drive in the Junior 👍

And the oval will be Twin Ring Motegi.

Last edited:
Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello... :lol:

Good luck to everyone tonight, gonna be out of town so I won't make it... See everyone next week. :cheers:

why are there 3 choices for the gear ratios for Autumn ring mini for Jnr? Is the big list of gear ratios compulsory or just recommended?

Recommended.

You can run whichever one you like or come up with your own. We had three of us Saturday and a couple of times we 'went our own way' to borrow from a certain band.

Alright, we're going with one room tonight. I probably have this backwards as I guessed wrong last week, but that's what we'll do. If demand exceeds expectations another room can be opened.

@dabneyd will open the room around 8:45 EDT and post the number here. The earlier you can get in the room the easier it'll be to open another if needed. If you can't get in the room because it's full please post here so we know what to do.

Thank you.

Had alot of fun tonight, struggled with the matterhorn short circuit because i never raced on that course before. Had a really good run with me pushing Goofy at twin ring oval, i messed up at the end but all in all, had fun.

That was a fun night for sure 👍

Autumn Ring Mini was a blast, still my favourite Kart track.

The racecraft exhibited at Brands Hatch was outstanding 👍

The Matterhorn was a test, how much were you willing to bite off combined with driving skill. A subtly challenging track.

And the Oval is just plain fun, I think the top 8 were within 3 tenths of a second.

:cheers:

That was a fun night for sure 👍

Autumn Ring Mini was a blast, still my favourite Kart track.
Fun track, I ran a tall gear to aid in my last turn speed, paid off.

The racecraft exhibited at Brands Hatch was outstanding 👍

For as many karts as we had going for 1st I was amazed we didn't have more problems.

The Matterhorn was a test, how much were you willing to bite off combined with driving skill. A subtly challenging track.

Almost got Doodle in Q. I had pace but lacked discipline :lol: Again I ran a taller gear but it didn't pay off.

Last edited:
Had a great time last night with the karts again. Maybe except for Matterhorn. That track is out of my league. Here are a couple pics from the finish line in the races I saved.

Finish at Brands Hatch.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

.019 difference from 1st to 2nd at Twin Ring Motegi
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg

Closer view of the finish
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_1.jpg

Zoomed out of the group at the finish.
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_2.jpg

Good stuff guys. Me and my bro in-law took our boys to an indoor kart track today. Fun stuff. Can't wait to have my own someday. :)

Had alot of fun tonight, struggled with the matterhorn short circuit because i never raced on that course before. Had a really good run with me pushing Goofy at twin ring oval, i messed up at the end but all in all, had fun.

That was fun. @racingchamp30 thanks for the push. Man that last lap I was telling myself that we could pull of a 1, 2 finish then I saw you disappear from behind me then I started freaking out realizing that you had something happened and I had to choose quickly before that last turn to try and make a run. LOL. But all in all that was an awesome race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back