This weeks prize Winners are:
@carracerptp
@KTR5
@full89metal
We're racing with the Junior Kart this Tuesday, so shorter tracks would fit them nicely 👍
Pretty sure it's eligible, haven't updated the list since the last update, will confirm this morning.
I'm in for tonite...I'm in.
Mom called me up for bed.![]()
If Mom's not happy, nobody's happy!Always listen to Mom 👍
Fun track, I ran a tall gear to aid in my last turn speed, paid off.That was a fun night for sure 👍
Autumn Ring Mini was a blast, still my favourite Kart track.
The racecraft exhibited at Brands Hatch was outstanding 👍
The Matterhorn was a test, how much were you willing to bite off combined with driving skill. A subtly challenging track.
Had alot of fun tonight, struggled with the matterhorn short circuit because i never raced on that course before. Had a really good run with me pushing Goofy at twin ring oval, i messed up at the end but all in all, had fun.