◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room Open:

1472-6118-3615-5259-0837

Is it normal to have aids blocked out where I can't turn them off when karts is selected?

Room number.
1472 6118-3658-4755-7896

Room 1

1472-6118-3615-5259-0837

Room 2

1472-6118-3658-4755-7896

4 in room 2 now
7 in room 2 now

9 in room 1 now
7 in room 2 now

9 in room 1 now
10 in room 2 now

Last edited:
Room 1

1472-6118-3615-5259-0837

Room 2

1472-6118-3658-4755-7896

4 in room 2 now
7 in room 2 now

9 in room 1 now
7 in room 2 now

9 in room 1 now
10 in room 2 now

Room 1 (11 drivers)

1472-6118-3615-5259-0837

Room 2 (13 drivers)

1472-6118-3658-4755-7896

Real life has thwarted me. :grumpy: And it appears I've missed a rollicking mass of karting. I hope to make it next week. Unless the universe continues to act against my racing karts!

Thanks everyone for racing tonight, hope everyone had fun 👍

Numbers seemed pretty close, although I think we picked up a few more random people than Room 1. Luck of the draw there.

Thanks @TEX36 for hosting Room 2 :tup
Thank you to @OwensRacing and @dabneyd for taking care of Room 1, your help is appreciated :)

Actually, next week is off, Xmas eve.

P.S. I have to go back through my sheet, some name mess ups, will post the results tomorrow or the day after.

Last edited:
Good racing tonight.

Black #51
W. Conquest

I hope PD fixes the bug where it randomly takes your kart number off during races. Really ticks me off.

When you switch tune sheets. Like from A to B. It removes number.

So in garage screen. Switch to say B and put number on and repeat for C. Then your number will be there on each sheet you use.

There is a new kart with 1.02. REDBULL KARTS!!!!!

It is actually just a livery on the 125.

Last edited:
For those that are interested. Looks like when you log in today you'll be getting a big old giant update

Those wanting or needing to glitch more money. DISABLE YOU INTERNET. DO NOT TAKE UPDATE.

you can buy a slew of M4's that sell for 20 million in V1.00

I'm gonna snag 10 more of them just in case.

So far as I can tell the glitch still works. Even after updating you can still revert to 1.00, sell the cars that don't exist there, then buy your trade in cars. Also, from what I've read, your current credit count is unaffected as well as your current garage. I've still got almost 40 6mil cars stockpiled and will be updating as soon as I can. The new bonuses for seasonal events also pay out 3 mil, with a 200% log in bonus, it goes to 6mil so they've pretty much nuked any need to glitch in the first place. The leverage placed on them by so many using this glitch and the Ascari glitch worked.

The glitch won't work if you purchase Merc VGT's and M4's in V1.02

V1.00 won't even show them.

I'm ok with that. I've washed enough VGT's already. I have no intention of buying a slew of cars, just to have them sitting in the garage I have a few over 100 in the garage of which almost 40 are the 6mil cars. At this point, I'll buy what I need, but don't already have, when I need them for whichever series they're required for. I'm downloading and installing this update, one time, unless something other than myself requires it more than that. I've done as much money glitching as I'm going to do. What happened with money glitches worked to our advantage and if they hadn't planned all this out in advance, it forced them to update these things (the payouts have been adjusted up for almost everything, and the consecutive log in bonus is back) and our efforts were not wasted.

I expect they've changed the car file IDs so there is no corresponding placeholder, even the null one, in 1.00 and that version just won't see the cars that exist in 1.02 but not 1.00.

Either way, unless they make the GT40s unsellable, I've got 228mil waiting.

When you switch tune sheets. Like from A to B. It removes number.

So in garage screen. Switch to say B and put number on and repeat for C. Then your number will be there on each sheet you use.
Oh thats why. Thanks. Yeah I just saved the Motegi setup I had as the A setup because I found something good and didnt feel like writing it down before switching to Indy. If my kart had the overhaul BEFORE that race maybe I wouldnt have lost Motegi by the .034 that I did :D

Grabbed 10 extra M4's in V1.01. Guaranteed 200 mill even if they cap the selling of cars like GT5.

Red Bull Kart is HOT!!!

As well the Red Bull Jr. Excited to get home tonight and give some stuff a spin.

Last edited:
Grabbed 10 extra M4's in V1.01. Guaranteed 200 mill even if they cap the selling of cars like GT5.

Stop doing this! ;) I hate it when you do that. I'm getting the glitch itch. Stop it I say! :D:D:D

What do the M4s sell for in v1.02?

I'm still debating the glitch- have they changed the money enough that I at least won't have an issue buying the Sunday cars if I do all the seasonal events? They totally screwed themselves on their "credit sales" with that glitch. Nobody would've bought $8000 in credits, but I guarantee you they still lost thousands of dollars over it.

I'm still debating the glitch- have they changed the money enough that I at least won't have an issue buying the Sunday cars if I do all the seasonal events? They totally screwed themselves on their "credit sales" with that glitch. Nobody would've bought $8000 in credits, but I guarantee you they still lost thousands of dollars over it.

200% Login bonus, substantial increase in career mode payouts and two special events each worth 3 million that can be doubled to six with your Login bonus. Your call.

Meh. I've never glitched before, I don't need to now. Besides, I thoroughly enjoy single player. We'll see if I eat my words later.

Hey guys, B. Murphy aka LEGENDS44 here. Great racing on Tuesday night. Had a lot of fun racing and I got a win at High Speed Ring. Nice smoothly ran room. Great job to the hosts. Thanks for the help with the tranny setups. It helped give me a starting point. Hope to participate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back