◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
That sucks man. I've never heard of something like that happening.

All night we all kept seeing you log in and out of PSN. I was rooting for you to make it. :sly:

When you were a little noob, like me, what is one thing you wish you knew when you started racing? Nothing specific to the GT series, just in racing technique and skill or some sort of method of driving. Or even like even an epiphany you had that made you say, why have I been doing it this way?

When you were a little noob, like me, what is one thing you wish you knew when you started racing? Nothing specific to the GT series, just in racing technique and skill or some sort of method of driving. Or even like even an epiphany you had that made you say, why have I been doing it this way?
Slow is fast. I am only now starting to understand this. Sometimes braking a bit earlier allows you to settle the car and to be faster through the turn and allows you to be on the gas sooner and thus faster down the straights.

Have you ever noticed how the fast guys seem to rocket out of the turns? Well they are accelerating while you are still braking or understeering through the turn.

Just my $.02

One epiphany I recently had was that you don't need to always be on the gas or brake. In many cases, coasting and scrubbing speed is faster than braking.

Just a heads up for next Tuesday, 5/27. That is the day the Senna content is supposed to release.

I'm sure most of the content is already on our PS3s from update 1.07, but will they need to do any server maintenance as well? I hope it doesn't effect our racing that night.

@jobyone
Can you please update the 2nd post with:
5/27/14 1850pp (sports medium) at High Speed Ring (Reverse) (486pp max 440pp min)

I updated my TotP here and we need to know who can replace a track for next week. Thanks!

@danfurey
@tezgm99
@kendawg

Please choose a racing group of cars for next Thursday's DTC test night on 5/29!

High Speed Ring Reverse
I don't think I have ever run that track in that direction. Hmmm....

Back