◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
@JoeW,
I will plan on opening and running the room for tonight then. If you can make it, just post here and I will let you do your thang.

@Rallywagon
@Starvsnr
@zeromisfit999
@Rolly21581
@JLBowler
@basswerks1
@GTP_unleashed
@photonrider
@cmbeal317
@racefan78
@DMacs13
@USERID_77a23
@Wolfsatz
@Kgffy
@danfurey
@fizzer
@Michelin
@Schmiggz
@allyn27
@kendawg

TONIGHT!
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)​

6/24/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/7:00 pm PST

This event will run with a combined PP of:
1610. All cars must be between 349pp and 459pp.

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
875. Both cars must be between 416 and 459pp and run on sports hard tires.

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
735. Both cars must be between 349 and 386pp and run on comfort soft tires.

Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Twin Ring Motegi East

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Please send a PSN friend request RIGHT NOW! (or by 9pm EST tonight) to Ice_Warden and Koszak27 in order to join the race lobby. Feel free to post any questions in this thread.

@JoeW,
I will plan on opening and running the room for tonight then. If you can make it, just post here and I will let you do your thang.

@Rallywagon
@Starvsnr
@zeromisfit999
@Rolly21581
@JLBowler
@basswerks1
@GTP_unleashed
@photonrider
@cmbeal317
@racefan78
@DMacs13
@USERID_77a23
@Wolfsatz
@Kgffy
@danfurey
@fizzer
@Michelin
@Schmiggz
@allyn27
@kendawg

TONIGHT!
Tuesday Race Night
(Event will take place in a friends only room)​

6/24/2014 at 10:00 PM EST/7:00 pm PST

This event will run with a combined PP of:
1610. All cars must be between 349pp and 459pp.

The first two races will run with a combined PP of:
875. Both cars must be between 416 and 459pp and run on sports hard tires.

The second two races will run with a combined PP of:
735. Both cars must be between 349 and 386pp and run on comfort soft tires.

Qualifying and the first race will take place at
Twin Ring Motegi East

If you would like to participate in the next event please post in this thread that you would like to take part. We will add your name to the list. You can also add your name and car lineup to the:

Please send a PSN friend request RIGHT NOW! (or by 9pm EST tonight) to Ice_Warden and Koszak27 in order to join the race lobby. Feel free to post any questions in this thread.
I want to try!

I am trying to understand how this works. Is there an order that you race the different drivetrains? Does everyone use the same DT in each race? Or do they get mixed together?

Last edited:
I want to try!

I am trying to understand how this works. Is there an order that you race the different drivetrains? Does everyone use the same DT in each race? Or do they get mixed together?
Send me a PSN friend request ASAP to Koszak27.

You can use each drivetrain once and whenever you want. So pick two for the 1st split of 875pp (I suggest you choose a 4wd car here as there are not many available in the 2nd split) and then the two other drivetrains for the last split of 735pp.

Make sure your car's are not tuned and have the oil changed. Stock with oil change PP values can be found in our spreadsheet which is linked above and on the first post of this thread. The tab labeled "sign-up" shows the min and max PP values for your splits and you can post a lineup there as well.

I may not be able to make it tonight.
Not you too!

Send me a PSN friend request ASAP to Koszak27.

You can use each drivetrain once and whenever you want. So pick two for the 1st split of 875pp (I suggest you choose a 4wd car here as there are not many available in the 2nd split) and then the two other drivetrains for the last split of 735pp.

Make sure your car's are not tuned and have the oil changed. Stock with oil change PP values can be found in our spreadsheet which is linked above and on the first post of this thread. The tab labeled "sign-up" shows the min and max PP values for your splits and you can post a lineup there as well.

Not you too!
Can two drivers use the same car?

I may be able to race tonight. I have some errands to run and might make it home in time. I don't remember, do I have to post my lineup here before or is it ok to just drop in and race with whatever I can throw together?

Not sure if I'll make it tonight or not, but I posted a lineup in case. I believe I'm friends with you on PSN aren't I Koszak?

I may be able to race tonight. I have some errands to run and might make it home in time. I don't remember, do I have to post my lineup here before or is it ok to just drop in and race with whatever I can throw together?
If you want to win the right to choose track and PP for next week then post the lineup. Otherwise just come have fun.

If you want to win the right to choose track and PP for next week then post the lineup. Otherwise just come have fun.

I have little to no desire to choose anything so if I'm home in time, I will jump in and throw something together as I go.

psn update grrrr... I can only remember one car from my picks, have the rest up soon, then have to upload Sunday's replays, and then I'll be ready to roll.

Gring tonight, I'll post if I pick pp or track tomorrow, wow nice 3 way tie in points, seems Like splitting pp combos into 2 makes closer racing.

Good racing tonight guys, thanks to all who came out. Results and cars are all entered in the spreadsheet.

Final Results:
@Kgffy - 54 (+1 Pole)
@kendawg - 54 (+ .1 for tiebreaker)
@carboneyes - 54
@JLBowler - 51
@fizzer - 50
@bloodredsky - 47
88GTA - 46
@racefan78 - 35
@danfurey - 34
@JCsSoldier - 14

Kg gets to pick the PP or track for next week and Ken gets to pick whichever is left.
Looks like you guys had a fun night. Nice to see good turnout and some close point battles.

Latest Posts

Back