◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
'Murica! Sorry you don't like our Freedom date format. At least our time and date formats are consistent: big to small!

Should't we do it this way then? 2014-07-01 ;)

I would like to point out though the irony of the canuck calling out the mm/dd/yyyy format, yet listing dates in his signature as mon dd, yy. Americans simply abbreviate their dates the way we speak them because logic :P

I would like to point out though the irony of the canuck calling out the mm/dd/yyyy format, yet listing dates in his signature as mon dd, yy. Americans simply abbreviate their dates the way we speak them because logic :P
Thats right. Pure freedom-loving, gun-toting, democracy-spreading logic.

I wrote it that way to avoid confusing all my silly American fellow racers on here as I know purely using numbers are difficult to comprehend. I will change it however as you insisted I do, back to how it's supposed to be....no skin off my nose :P

Last edited:
In unrelated news, is the shifter kart a gift or do I actually have to buy one to do that in the IA license thing?

I've thrown a rough lineup together for Tuesday so I might be on later to see how bad brilliant it is :)

In unrelated news, is the shifter kart a gift or do I actually have to buy one to do that in the IA license thing?

I've thrown a rough lineup together for Tuesday so I might be on later to see how bad brilliant it is :)
I may be able to join you after work today around 4pm EST. I should have a free hour or so and I was going to use it to run this new Red Bull track which I haven't tried yet.

Ta for the practice earlier, koszak. It was fun :)

Also, not sure if anyone else has seen this, but I'd say it would make a fine addition to the list of concept cars already in the game :D

I have little to no desire to choose anything so if I'm home in time, I will jump in and throw something together as I go.

Since you have no desire to choose anything and rarely have an opinion about anything you have been chosen to choose a new track!

Tracks in bold can not be replaced.

Group A
Motegi Super Speedway - (Chosen by @tezgm99 5/14 many many times and ignored by me)
Apricot Hill - (Chosen by @88GTA)
Special Stage Route 5 - (Chosen by @JoeW 6/17)
Ascari - (Chosen by @carboneyes)
Willow Springs - Streets of Willow - (Chosen by @danfurey 6/17)

Group B
Tokyo R246 - (Chosen by @JoeW)
Cape Ring Periphery - (Chosen by @Schmiggz 5/21)
Suzuka - (Chosen By @tezgm99)
Nurburgring GP/F - (Chosen by @danfurey)
Autumn Ring - (Chosen by @Kgffy 5/7)

Group C
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s
- (Chosen by @fizzer 6/3)
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Indy Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - (Chosen by @racefan78)
Côte d'Azur - (Chosen by @Nish)

Since you have no desire to choose anything and rarely have an opinion about anything you have been chosen to choose a new track!

Tracks in bold can not be replaced.

Group A
Motegi Super Speedway - (Chosen by @tezgm99 5/14 many many times and ignored by me)
Apricot Hill - (Chosen by @88GTA)
Special Stage Route 5 - (Chosen by @JoeW 6/17)
Ascari - (Chosen by @carboneyes)
Willow Springs - Streets of Willow - (Chosen by @danfurey 6/17)

Group B
Tokyo R246 - (Chosen by @JoeW)
Cape Ring Periphery - (Chosen by @Schmiggz 5/21)
Suzuka - (Chosen By @tezgm99)
Nurburgring GP/F - (Chosen by @danfurey)
Autumn Ring - (Chosen by @Kgffy 5/7)

Group C
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s
- (Chosen by @fizzer 6/3)
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Indy Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - (Chosen by @racefan78)
Côte d'Azur - (Chosen by @Nish)

Thanks. I guess I'll get rid of Tokyo R246 and replace it with Daytona Road Course Variable time version if that's possible. The default time is night.

Thanks. I guess I'll get rid of Tokyo R246 and replace it with Daytona Road Course Variable time version if that's possible. The default time is night.
Thanks for the Choice. I think some night racing is great idea.

@kendawg you know the Drill:)

Test line-up for tomorrow:
FF - Prius TC 444pp
4WD - Impreza WRX STi Spec C Type RA '05 467pp
FR - Fairlady Z S-Tune '02 461pp
MR - Elise 111R '04 447pp

@jobyone
Can you please switch over the scoring sheet for tomorrow? Thanks.

@JoeW,
You are racing and hosting tomorrow right?

Uh oh...belay that order. The championship games of a tournament we are covering have been moved to Tues night at 7pm.

So...big poopy shmoopy on racing. Damn!

Wait a minute again...looks like we are bailing on covering it...thank god.

We are flip flopping on it because we need to make some money but this event has not been profitable thus far. So I should be racing:)

Poor, but racing.

Just an FYI, I won't be making it tomorrow. Lovely little short-notice business trip to the bustling metropolis of Des Moines, Iowa :irked:

Lineup chosen.

I guess I'll try to get on slightly early tomorrow to drive the track for the first time. Hope it's not too crazy...haven't looked at any of the new stuff yet.

Lineup chosen.

I guess I'll try to get on slightly early tomorrow to drive the track for the first time. Hope it's not too crazy...haven't looked at any of the new stuff yet.
Just drive flat out and don't use the brakes and you will do fine...

or something like that.

Back