◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking my pretty crew chief (I learned this strategy from Tex) out tonight, but I should be online this weekend.

A better investment you will never make!!! Real priorities always take precedent.
Hope you have an excellent time together.

Don't you just freak out when you look down at your feet and see a SCERW?
and you know something is about go BAD!

edit; all better now and I found two had left me!

41.0's & 42.0....? I need more speed on my tune or need driving lessons. Need to shave 3 Sec to be competitive ... Alas my d4 noobness is showing.

Best way to shave time is to do practice mode with the ghost on. Take different lines, brake early, brake late, turn in early, turn in late, and you'll see your ghost go by if you screw up and you'll leave it in the dust when you don't. you'll quickly shave fractions off every corner...which extends out to seconds by the time you reach the next corner.

Here's a preview of the impending bop discussions for next season.
QmbXxQ0.gif

I decided to make use of my PS Plus membership, PS4 and Project Cars and will join up on the dark side on Wednesday nights. Nothing wrong here, but I have that stuff, so why not make use of it...

So the Maserati is available.

I will make my tune available for anyone interested. Nothing special. I just played around with it at random and it became what it is.

upload_2017-3-19_13-52-55.png

I decided to make use of my PS Plus membership, PS4 and Project Cars and will join up on the dark side on Wednesday nights. Nothing wrong here, but I have that stuff, so why not make use of it...

So the Maserati is available.

I will make my tune available for anyone interested. Nothing special. I just played around with it at random and it became what it is.

Give to ME! me! me! me.
yum,
I would like your tune, Sir @Rednose58

Not as of yet everyone isn't signed up for the new club yet.

Edit: I need you to accept the club invite also Tex, I sent it after the friend request.

Hmmm, I joined the New Club a while ago.
Is the Invite separate from that?

I'll be on tonight and I'll accept the friend request. I saw it come up the other night while we were watching a movie and forgot to accept.

I need to figure out my outside front tire. I tried to run 25 minutes the other night to see if I could do a 1 pit strategy. I was down to 0 tread and understeering through every corner at half speed. Some turns I just can't make without the tire going red and staying red. That's not right on a car with ballast to create 50/50 distribution. I must be bottoming out or something. I wish there were ways to diagnose the difference between various ways you lose grip (type of tire wear, damaged bump stops, etc).

I'll be on tonight and I'll accept the friend request. I saw it come up the other night while we were watching a movie and forgot to accept.

I need to figure out my outside front tire. I tried to run 25 minutes the other night to see if I could do a 1 pit strategy. I was down to 0 tread and understeering through every corner at half speed. Some turns I just can't make without the tire going red and staying red. That's not right on a car with ballast to create 50/50 distribution. I must be bottoming out or something. I wish there were ways to diagnose the difference between various ways you lose grip (type of tire wear, damaged bump stops, etc).
Rebuild the car do a few races review the replays and watch how your cars moving. Also with these cars a 50/50 balance isn't necessarily the best approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back