◆ SNAIL [GT1 Championship] Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Thor is ready, I could not keep up with him at all :confused::bowdown::crazy:
I am still 2-3 sec off the race pace:eek::(:irked::nervous:
does anybody have any secret tips or tricks to tuning a 4WD car? if so I would greatly appreciate them...
I can help out a little. Hopefully it works

3598072.jpg

Welcome @5150S2K to the GT1 championship.

We are the TUNING SERIES wing of SNAIL! Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL [GT1 Championship] series:
Step 1:Learn and follow The Good Racecraft Guide and SNAIL OLR.
Step 2: Send a Friend Request to @Jakedog23 on PSN and wait for an invite to the club.
Step 3: Purchase the car you will be racing for the current season we are in. (V6 series)
Step 3: Get an oil change for the cars and match the specs for the division you are in. (D2= Pro)
Step 4: tune your car!

Remember this is a TUNING series and have fun!

Last edited:
May not be back in time for Wed race.
In Colorado - wife is in the ER at a hospital.
Not sure if the stay will be very long.
Will be back "someday"

Oh gosh Tex, hope the Mrs. gets better, you take care of her and don't worry about us we'll be here same place same time when you're ready to come back.
p.s. I know a good tuner to help get you back up to speed ;)

Just to clarify, are aero kits allowed? Didn't say yes or no in the rules, just want to clarify so I am abiding by the rules.

Yeah in this class aero is mandatory and Flat Floors are up to you to use. But all cars do have flat floors available.

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

Not so much for me, my wheel may be dead and my back up has a broken spring so I won't be on for awhile

You broke another wheel! Damn.
Yep, heard a snap and lost steering!
Opened it and found a 3/4" dowel pin, just can't find where it came from, got her so broke down now!
Only the two motors are left and if I bust em open; i might not get em back together right.

P.S. I didn't break another wheel, I broke the same wheel again and this time deeper!

Last edited:
Back at the ranch, Gentlemen
Mrs TEX is all better, by as soon as we got home the same double-barreled whammy hit me.
I'm sure things will be better by Race Night - not much practice though.
See you'uns at the track.

I hate to be the one to bring this up at the last minute but there is no reason why the bmw should be cut. Birdy and scorpion deserve to be competitive and the 4x4's do not cut it. I think the 4x4`s got to go. I say put those two drivers in the bmw and dump the 4x4`s. That is if they choose to of course . With the tire wear being so bad for the 4x4`s I dont think its fair to these guys.

Last edited:
Im changing my color scheme.

Car:RX-8
number:84
color:black
Rims:BBS RS Gold

I just think that the 4x4 cars should be chose by prefrence. bmw, the mazdas and the Z. Thats 4 solid contenders. Then give the option of the 4x4's to those who prefer them over a FR

Driver roster with car choice
Cars will be chosen differently from season 1 to season 2.
In season 1 the winners of the last season will get first pick and then everyone else will pick in order of season finishing order.
For season 2 the last place finisher will pick first then everyone will pick in turn to the winner.
To make this process as fast a possible please tag the next person in line so they are aware it is their turn to pick. We will always have a 1 week break in between seasons for this process and will have an open test race for the off week
(2 make/model per class)
Pro
Scorpion:Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10
Jake: Nissan Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Chris Kelley: RX-8 Type S '07
Kggfy RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Quiltingchloe:RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Pro-Am

Racingchamp:Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10
Tex: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Birdy:Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97
THC8r:Mazda RX-7 Spirit R TypeA(FD) '02