◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
What time works for you guys that are interested cause I'm off all night so I could do it now or a few hours from now. And I am prepared for all incoming questions I believe. :cheers:

I prefer a couple hours at least, Just had long day dealing with .rar .zip files. brain is a little fried.

I'll be in and out today as I need to pick up the little ones from a church function at 9. I'll look for yas online when I can

WATKINS GLEN 175

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Watkins Glen by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - confirmed
Gr.A.
  • Irmopars - confirmed
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • SGETI - confirmed
GT4

Last edited:
I just wanna make sure I got everything right. This race is tomorrow at Watkins Glen. Starts at 10pm and runs for 90 minutes, correct?

I just wanna make sure I got everything right. This race is tomorrow at Watkins Glen. Starts at 10pm and runs for 90 minutes, correct?
As of now yes but on that topic I have added a poll to the top of the page to get an idea of where everyone would like to be time wise. So if you would please vote at the top. It does not mean things need to or will change just trying to make it easier on everyone involved.

Tonight's mock race will be here in an hour or two. I haven't touched my car yet so it's gonna be a fun night :lol:

Just went to plug in the ear bud that came with the ps4 in to the console, that was good for a laugh. So I'm using the t300 wheel, what do I need to do? Do I use the controller and wheel?

Just went to plug in the ear bud that came with the ps4 in to the console, that was good for a laugh. So I'm using the t300 wheel, what do I need to do? Do I use the controller and wheel?

I'm not completely sure I follow, but I am pretty confident that the last patch included a fix for wheel users to use a controller to navigate menu's and whatnot.

I've been unable to use the controller when the wheel is on. It looks like either one or the other which is stupid in my opinion.

just read this regarding tires

Outside/Center/Inside temperatures are fairly straight forward, but players of all levels will likely be playing the game.
I'm going to use some copy/paste here:

Center hotter than edges:
Tire pressure too high. Reduce 1 psi for each 5' F delta.

Edges hotter than center
Tire pressure too low. Add 1 psi for each 5' F delta.

Inner edge hotter than outer
Too much negative camber.

Out edge hotter than inner
Not enough negative camber or too much toe-in.

Tire below ideal temperature range
Tire pressure too high, tire too wide, or springs/sway bars too stiff at that axle.

Tire above ideal temperature range
Tire pressure too low, tire too narrow, or springs/sway bars too soft at that axle.

Front tires hotter than rear
Car is under steering (pushing). Too much front spring/sway bar, not enough rear spring/sway bar, front pressure too low, rear pressure too high, front tires too narrow, rear tires too wide.

Rear tires hotter than front
Car is over steering (loose). Too much rear spring/sway bar, not enough front spring/sway bar, rear pressure too low, front pressure too high, rear tires too narrow, front tires too wide.

full thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-finer-points-of-tuning-analysis.328678/

Back