◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
WATKINS GLEN 175

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Watkins Glen by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - confirmed
Gr.A.
  • Irmopars - confirmed
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • SGETI - confirmed
GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Lessen - Confirmed
  • Magrathea_42 - Confirmed
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log

Last edited:
WATKINS GLEN 175

Below are the drivers with provisionalentries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Watkins Glen by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2
  • Zii1993 - confirmed
  • Daniel Pinho - confirmed
Gr.A.
  • Irmopars - confirmed
  • GGGMotorsport - confirmed
  • SGETI - confirmed
GT4
  • Schmiggz - confirmed
  • Lessen - Confirmed
  • Magrathea_42 - Confirmed
  • Fallen_log - @Fallen_log
Warm-up room will open at 9:00pm race at 10pm. Race will be 50 laps.

Sorry guys, I think I was just waaay too tired last night and easily frustrated. Probably trying to do too much in a day.

Great racing! I spent most of the first half of the race trying to figure a way around @Schmiggz and @GGGMotorsport until I messed up trying a pass. I'm sure I've never raced anyone that closely for that long before. Enjoyed having the LMP2 cars out there as well. When you are in your own battle, they can sneak up on you without you even seeing them. Thank God for the blue flag. Too bad that Schmiggz got the tire change bug, he deserved the win in class.

It is our responsibility to make the pass clean. If it can't be done at that moment, then wait till it can. The slower classes do not have to move over off of their lines. In my opinion I don't like when people move over most of the time. I much prefer they stay on their lines and stay predictable. And as we gain more lmp cars on the track the better it is to stay predictable so that everyone can survive the turn. It is 60-90 min race. Even with my spin outs I saw a lot of places that of I would have stayed on track for the whole race I think it would have been a lot closer between us. I kinda started to rant, did this answer your question?

That is a huge list. I felt the same way when I first read the list.

I enjoyed my first night of racing. The start was great until I noticed I no longer had any sound. ? My fault with new headset buttons. Had to pull over, remove headset, push correct button, and finally figured out. By then the field was gone. Just settled in and tried my best . Liking the Blue flag notice. I do not always notice what is behind me and the flag makes for better racing. Hope my driving did not disrupt too many of those LMP flying by.

Let's do a quick recruiting attempt. Everyone that you guys know with pcars on ps4 add their name here and let's fill this grid.

It is our responsibility to make the pass clean. If it can't be done at that moment, then wait till it can. The slower classes do not have to move over off of their lines. In my opinion I don't like when people move over most of the time. I much prefer they stay on their lines and stay predictable. And as we gain more lmp cars on the track the better it is to stay predictable so that everyone can survive the turn. It is 60-90 min race. Even with my spin outs I saw a lot of places that of I would have stayed on track for the whole race I think it would have been a lot closer between us. I kinda started to rant, did this answer your question?

Well then, I was doing it all wrong for sure. :(

Well then, I was doing it all wrong for sure. :(
I thought you did fine. Yes you moved over but you were predictable and that's what counts. Actually I was gonna ask you right before you left last night did I hit you? I saw you going wide after the bus stop so I went inside and then saw you spin in my mirror.

Anyone here knows how to delete a set up?

@Zii1993 could you please link those force feedback parameters for T300RS you mentioned the other day?

Last edited:
I thought you did fine. Yes you moved over but you were predictable and that's what counts. Actually I was gonna ask you right before you left last night did I hit you? I saw you going wide after the bus stop so I went inside and then saw you spin in my mirror.

Naaa, no contact. I did that on my own. No grip on the outside and tried to get back to the gas too early for the arc I was running. Frustrating, but completely on me. I can put together a decent laptimes, but consistency eludes me in Pcars.

Anyone here knows how to delete a set up?

I think you just have to save a new setup "over it". Just go to default settings and save. I know there's a button to go to default. I think there may be a note on screen when you're tuning.

You did @Zii1993. I believe you are correct with GT4 keeping their race line and LMPs moving to pass makes things more predictable. Looking forward next race. I learned a lot from car outputs.

Ok guys here are the tracks. We will vote for weeks 1-4. Send me (@Zii1993)a pm with your votes.

Week 1

Nurburgring Gp
Nurburgring sprint short
Nurburgring sprint
Nurburgring muellenbach

Week 2

Circuit de Spa Fancorchamps
Circuit de 24 Heures du Mans
Le Circuit Bugatti

Week 3

Sonoma GP
Sonoma National