◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
just out of curiosity, how come the Ginatta G55 GT4 was excluded from the line up for the GT4 category?
I did a lot of testing by myself during the beginning and based off of the sheet that has the stats of the cars the ginatta wasn't on a fair playing level. But I also thought that GR.A. And gt4 would be on different levels and they were fairly similar. And since we didn't have enough drivers to run 3 classes I just took those out.
For this season we will not run the ginatta but in future gt4 running id love to test it.

I would like to join as well. The 8:30 start would be helpful to me as well. I have zero laps of practice so I hope I can manage a few minutes to at least get my gearing appropriate, not that I can alter much in this car...

Hey guys, you can take me off the drivers list. This series isn't for me.
How come Lessen? You're a talented sim driver that can beat almost anyone here. We love you dude, we love racing you.
I know you don't want to let racing interfere with your family life, it's ok, show up once in a while, whenever you feel it's cool. We'll be here.

Oh, ok.
I participated in a race with the Brits of c.r.a.p. in the RUF GT3 in Hockenheim GP and it was a blast until i hit an invisible obstacle, flipped 3 times in the air and ruined my car.
I was leading and getting away 1 second per lap.

Is it too late to switch cars? Im not having too much fun in the GT4 cars, not quite exciting enough for my liking.

Is it too late to switch cars? Im not having too much fun in the GT4 cars, not quite exciting enough for my liking.
Hop on over to lmp cats will lock in Tuesday afternoon.

Oh, ok.
I participated in a race with the Brits of c.r.a.p. in the RUF GT3 in Hockenheim GP and it was a blast until i hit an invisible obstacle, flipped 3 times in the air and ruined my car.
I was leading and getting away 1 second per lap.

Use those recruiting skills I know you've got and bring those guys over here.

Nurburgring GP 140

Below are the drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Nurburgring go by replying in this topic (no later than 7:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week). I will update the list accordingly.

Lmp2

GT4

Last edited:
Back